Most recent time with a purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Re: Most recent time with a purse

Post by radared1 »

Broker, you can look it up on etsy, It is from alt Indonesia
irapepumpsnboots

Post by irapepumpsnboots »

I just got this in the mail. Gucci Hysteria must mean ‘explosive orgasm’ in another language haha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I rape women’s boots, pumps, purses, and of course, leather skirts!
broker72

Post by broker72 »

radared1 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:35 pm Broker, you can look it up on etsy, It is from alt Indonesia
Thanks will do. Pls post a pic when u are ready
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

irapepumpsnboots wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:56 pm I just got this in the mail. Gucci Hysteria must mean ‘explosive orgasm’ in another language haha
I never fucked a gucci allways wanted to
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

malcolmwasher31 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:28 pm
irapepumpsnboots wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:56 pm I just got this in the mail. Gucci Hysteria must mean ‘explosive orgasm’ in another language haha
I never fucked a gucci allways wanted to
I fucked a red leather monogram Gucci bag. It had a smooth leather interior. Very nice! Back in the day, i attempted to fuck a classic Gucci Boston Bag. It did not have a smooth leather interior. My aunt, and my grandmother both had Gucci bags when i was a child and i really stalked their purses but i never got to put my cock on or inside one.
Last edited by ilovepursesandpumps on Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
claudius

Post by claudius »

How much fun are you having with the Gucci Hysteria? I bet quite a lot!
When I first saw the ad for it years ago I knew that was a purse to die for
and had to have one. I've boned that finely made purse a zillion times. Just
seeing it puts me into a "hysteria"!! Have several Gucci patent ones. Did you see
the link for the Italian lady showing it off? Of coarse those of you not huge patent
leather fans won't probably see what all the hype is about, but for those of us who do
it is super eye and penis candy. Can you post more pictures of it?

C
ilovepursesandpumps

claudius wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:58 pm How much fun are you having with the Gucci Hysteria? I bet quite a lot!
When I first saw the ad for it years ago I knew that was a purse to die for
and had to have one. I've boned that finely made purse a zillion times. Just
seeing it puts me into a "hysteria"!! Have several Gucci patent ones. Did you see
the link for the Italian lady showing it off? Of coarse those of you not huge patent
leather fans won't probably see what all the hype is about, but for those of us who do
it is super eye and penis candy. Can you post more pictures of it?

C
Note to self: I WILL SOON BUY A GUCCI HYSTERIA BAG!!!!!

I have my eye on my dream bag, kinda.. it's a Chanel bag, on ebay. The seller went from $500 to $350. It's a decent Chanel, with a leather interior. My ultimate dream bag is a Chanel Classic Jumbo Double Flap Bag, in black patent. That is probably $3000(USD) and higher. I will try to find one THIS YEAR for less than that!!! Hoping i can!! It has that soft leather interior, so i can go up in it!!! 😁
dekisugi

Post by dekisugi »

Not a Gucci Bag... but yeah loved to have fun on my Aunts Purse after a so longgggggg time!!!!!!
Satisfaction at its peak!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

dekisugi wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:17 am Not a Gucci Bag... but yeah loved to have fun on my Aunts Purse after a so longgggggg time!!!!!!
Wonderfull lovely cum shot
ilovepursesandpumps

dekisugi wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:17 am Not a Gucci Bag... but yeah loved to have fun on my Aunts Purse after a so longgggggg time!!!!!!
What a beautiful mess!!!!! I got another purse today. Giani Bernini from Poshmark. Very soft leather, with a soft leather interior. I came a nice river in that thing!!!