Purse masturbation

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Purse masturbation

Post by radared1 »

Just wondering how many of you use the handbags daily? Do you use them in the morning or in the evening? Do you use one at a time or do you like to use multiple purses? Do you rub it out on the bag or use your had to help finish the climax. Do you like to use your own bags, or your girlfriends or wife’s bags or do you love to sneak in a coat and purse room at a p arty and use someone else’s? Do you love shoulder bags, hobo bags, clutches, totes, or what kind turn you on?
claudius

Re: Purse masturbation

Post by claudius »

Wow...too many questions to answer briefly. Will have fun thinking about them however. I hope
this post stimulates many answers as we all have our special likes and idiosyncrasies. I'll tackle this
later....after I masturbate a few times!
claudius

Post by claudius »

Yep..daily and multiple times. Nice to ejaculate just before bed time if able. Like to have multiple purses to wear
around neck, especially big hobos or shoulder bags, and then a nice one in the loins. Great to sometimes have one in your face to smell the nice aroma and hear the crinkly sound that leather or vinyl makes. I personally like to wrap the soft purse around my organ or else drive back and forth into the outside of the purse until I climax. Would like to use another's purse for the extra Adrenalin rush of not being mine, but usually a very rare opportunity so almost always
use one of my bags. As I've mentioned many times before I love to often make up an "out fit" of purse, skirt, boots, dress, or coat of the same material I'm banging. The more surface area exposed to my body the better! It's fun to see yourself in a mirror or an outside reflection in a window too. Why don't some of the rest of you jump in??
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Where are all the people who look at this topic? If you are a purse lover then lets here from you.
claudius

Post by claudius »

Here are a few ones that I recently got and have been
playing with since you can't go our too much in public these days.
Gee, more time for masturbation. My penis likes to keep in
shape with daily exercise. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
broker72

Post by broker72 »

Love the first and last pic! Your collection is outstanding Claudius! Envy you!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

How about the rest of you
redwater

Post by redwater »

Have anyone try to carry a very soft purse under your pants all day at work?
lovingpursesnpumps

Post by lovingpursesnpumps »

redwater wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:10 pm Have anyone try to carry a very soft purse under your pants all day at work?
How about a better idea? You somehow get a hold of a female coworker's hot purse and you try to carry it under your pants all day, and you also interact with her. Thr contents of her purse were put into a large ziplok bag, and put into your locker. She has no idea the lock on her locker was picked. You make several trips to the john, masturbating with her purse until you flood one of the zipper pockets with your jizz. You and the pretty lady have a great rapport, and she has no idea her small shoulderbag is very warm and wet inside your pants. It is almost quitting time, and so you head to the john again, to clean up your mess inside your pants, and to clean her purse up and put the contents back in it. You get it cleaned up, the contents back in it, and the whole thing BACK in her locker, in the nick of time!! On the way out, you see her. and you notice that purse looks hot hanging from her shoulder!!!
lovingpursesnpumps

Post by lovingpursesnpumps »

redwater wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:10 pm Have anyone try to carry a very soft purse under your pants all day at work?
How about a better idea? You somehow get a hold of a female coworker's hot purse and you try to carry it under your pants all day, and you also interact with her. Thr contents of her purse were put into a large ziplok bag, and put into your locker. She has no idea the lock on her locker was picked. You make several trips to the john, masturbating with her purse until you flood one of the zipper pockets with your jizz. You and the pretty lady have a great rapport, and she has no idea her small shoulderbag is very warm and wet inside your pants. It is almost quitting time, and so you head to the john again, to clean up your mess inside your pants, and to clean her purse up and put the contents back in it. You get it cleaned up, the contents back in it, and the whole thing BACK in her locker, in the nick of time!! On the way out, you see her. and you notice that purse looks hot hanging from her shoulder!!!