It was 2015...and i was in lust!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

It was 2015...and i was in lust!

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Me, my sister, and her friend went to buy lottery tickets back in 2015. Sis' friend had a somewhat nice, boner-inducing purse. I had my eye on it a lot the whole day! On the way home from buying the tickets, we stopped off and ate dinner. The lady had left her purse in the car. I knew this, and wondered what kinda excuse i coulda used to go out to the car, so i could give her purse some lovin in the form of some jizz shots. I could not think of anything that would not arouse suspicion. "I feel sick. I am gonna go out to the car for a bit" would not go over well with sis, or the lady. I just had to chock it off as a wasted opportunity of fucking her purse. Earlier yesterday, i was at sis' house. The same friend of her's dropped by to eat dinner with us. She had a better looking purse with her than before!! I was in lust with that purse!! We were outside on the patio, and the lady left her purse in the livingroom, on the floor. I coulda grabbed it and rushed off to the bathroom to cum blast the purse, but there were many others going in and out of the livingroom, so someone woulda saw me oigrab it. Boo hoo!!!! It was possibly black leather, with black patent sides. The purse looked like my cock and balls woulda enjoyed it! Unfortunately, another failed attempt at boinking one of the lady's purse. She is a senior citizen, and over the top a beautiful person. Very nice!! So wish i woulda gotten some alone time with that purse of her's today. :(