Handbag Fixation

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Handbag Fixation

Post by radared1 »

I was wondering if any of you readers have a handbag fixation with one specific kind? I do, I bought my wife five different color Coach Carley handbags, she is currently using the pink one. In the closet is a black one, a blue one, a white one and a burgundy one. In the black one is a black patent wallet. I love to put it in my mouth while I am pleasuring my self. She is carrying the pink one, so I went on ebay and bought a new pink one for me to play with, Oh I also bought a used blue one and a used white and I have a new red one on order thru ebay, I can play whenever. I have also bought her five Coach Phoebe handbags, Red, Black, Pink, White and Light Blue.I love them especially after she has used them and the leather gets broken in and is soft and sensuous The smell of new leather or the smell of her perfume gives me Hugh hard one,
This is what I call a serious leather purse fetish, can any of you match it?
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Handbag Fixation

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I had a fixation on Rebecca Minkoff MAB minis. I have about 12 of them. I USED to have 20 of them. I have RM regular size MABs, too, about 3 or 4. I have about 40 (i kid you not! 40!) Michael Kors Graysons, in black patent, white patent, gold metallic, brown PVC, and black PVC. Lately, i am buying Coach Madison Sabrinas. I love the texture of them. Sooo soft! I also, lately, am buying an Italian designer's bags. The name is Andantini. It features a nice, soft leather or pvc interior which is sooo nice to fuck!!!!

Lately, i have been buying basketballs, volley balls, and water polo balls. I let a bit of air out of them. Then i use one to straddle as i'm fucking a purse. I hear the ball make funny sounds as i put pressure on it when i sit on it. It sounds like the ball is popping, but it's not. It is just a rush of air being forced into a part of the ball as i slam my lower region onto it. Some of the balls are rubber, and some are pvc. The pvc ones also make a popping sound as i bounce on the ball. I guess my body heat being pressed onto the ball might have something to do with it. It feels really nice as i'm using a ball to ride as i fuck using a purse. I have a basketball that i modified by putting a hole in the outer, leather covering. I successfully sexually penetrated the covering. My cock slams into the inflatable bladder of the ball. It feels heavenly as i fuck the ball. I might start out sexing up a purse and then finish inside the basketball. Or i might do the opposite, where i sex up the bball and then finish inside a purse. I do different things.