Airbnb Fun????

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pursecummer

Airbnb Fun????

Post by pursecummer »

So has anyone on here stayed at an Airbnb? The owners clothes, shoes, and purses are all in their closets right? How fun would it be to raid a closet full of hot purses? Masturbating with all of them and leaving some seed inside etc? Covering yourself on the bed with some hot chicks purses and have your way with them? You could have your significant other dress up in her clothes and shoes and use a hot purse when you go out for dinner then have some serious wet sloppy sex with her still wearing everything. Rubbing the purse all over her pussy etc. what keeps people from doing this? Cameras? Well you could jerk off with the purses in the closet or bathroom where you know there are no cameras. I might book an Airbnb just for the hope of having this fun. Sounds pretty awesome to me. Has anyone else thought about this or stayed at an Airbnb that can give some insight before I try it? Very interested in your thoughts. Thank you
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Airbnb Fun????

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

That would be fucking AMAZING!!! Jizz up the purses for hours!!! Same with the shoes and boots. I imagine what it would be like to be a plumber, electrician, or any type of field job where you get to enter a woman's home, and have access to her closet, where you can sex up her purses and shoes.
vito117

Post by vito117 »

LMAO.....No way guys.

Airbnb owners ( If they actually live or use the house/condo/apt) lock up their personal shit in secure closets or storerooms.
Would you leave out your personal stuff out for every tom dick and harry stranger?
Sorry to burst your fantasy but its true. Yeah....would be cool though.
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Unlikely but would be cool
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

vito117 wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 4:29 am LMAO.....No way guys.

Airbnb owners ( If they actually live or use the house/condo/apt) lock up their personal shit in secure closets or storerooms.
Would you leave out your personal stuff out for every tom dick and harry stranger?
Sorry to burst your fantasy but its true. Yeah....would be cool though.
What if YOU are the host?