Just some of my beautiful collection

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

coachlover

Just some of my beautiful collection

Post by coachlover »

Just some of my beautiful collection that I own, and yes before you ask they are all absolutely complete with everything in them and they are not stolen. I have several members on this page that will vouch in verify that they are mine and I own them. I actually have several members who have purchased some of my complete ones and they are absolutely complete with everything. Anyone who doesn't believe me is more than welcome to private message me and I will more than a happily email you some pictures of them. Just figured I would share these Beauties with the rest of the group so everyone else can enjoy. Sorry for the poor quality had to resize the images because there is a image cap.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
volcanoroot

Re: Just some of my beautiful collection

Post by volcanoroot »

Beautiful collection..
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

Thank you! If you'd love to see more, I would be more than happy to share them with you over email.
bags and bags

Post by bags and bags »

Wow!
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Wow. Awesome. Explain how you get them full of everything. Do you have credit cards and licenses? Show more of the smaller leather coach purses with contents. Thanks
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

Pursecummer yes they are absolutely complete with everything as if the woman just slipped it off her shoulder and handed it to me minus her keys and phone. They have ids, bank cards, family photos, social security cards, cash, you name it they have it. I purse them complete from women and trust me it's not cheap, I've spent close to 20k on my collection of complete purses alone. It's not easy it takes some time and alot of hard work. I've spoke to over 900 women about this, I have over 3000 plus hours of talk time with women. It's a pain to post on here because the pictures are so high resolution. If you would like you can PM me you email and I can share more pictures.
aboudy

Post by aboudy »

please share any links ilove your 👜
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

Aboudy PM me and I'll give you my email and send you some more pictures of everything.
aboudy

Post by aboudy »

ok please my email alpatchino1977@yahoo.com