finnaly got my cum on my cousions chubby wifes bag

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

malcolmwasher31

Re: finnaly got my cum on my cousions chubby wifes bag

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

ifucklthr wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:00 am did you leave your cum on the bag and did you get to see her grab it and walk away with your cum all over it?
No i clean up after if she knew she would kill.me lol
malcolmwasher31

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:33 pm Tell us the details. Describe the feeling you had when you first saw her bring that bag around. Then, describe the feeling of you plotting and scheming to get your hands on it, and how you ACTUALLY got the purse in your clutches! Tell us what your tecjnique. Do you just jack off with your hand, and put the purse in the trajectory of the cum bullets, or do you rub yourself with the purse and then jizz all over it?
I was fucking inside her bag and rubbing my cock up agaisnt her purse then i fucked the leather a bit then blew
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Does the purse have a fabric lining, or is it leather?
malcolmwasher31

It went down over easter i have been wanting this bag for over a year but evertime prevouis she allways took the bag to bed when she slept allways guarded it well my cousion brewed some home made jack daniels we were all wasted my cousion and his gf went to bed i was pouring anthor drink noticed they had gone i started drinking my drink and noticed they had gone to bed snores filled the room i noticed the bag was left behind i couldnt belive my luck i knew i had to risk it any second my cousion or his gf could of walked out it was now or never i slide my cock.inside the bag my cock.was rubbing up agaisnt her jimmy choo purse i fucked in and out taking a risk and my drunkiness was making me excited i fucked faster and faster then i started to rub my cock over the bag till i couldnt take it any more and cummed i cleaned up went back to.my drink sure enought 30 min latter she woke up and got the bag i was glad i took the risk
Last edited by malcolmwasher31 on Thu May 02, 2019 5:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
malcolmwasher31

malcolmwasher31 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 5:03 am It went down over easter i have been wanting this bag for over a year but evertime prevouis she allways took the bag to bed when she slept allways guarded it well my cousion brewed some home made jack daniels we were all wasted my cousion and his gf went to bed i was pouring anthor drink noticed they had gone i started drinking my drink and noticed they had gone to bed snores filled the room i noticed the bag was left behind i couldnt belive my luck i knew i had to risk it any second my cousion or his gf could of walked out it was now or never i slide my cock.inside the bag my cock.was rubbing up agaisnt her jimmy choo purse i fucked i and out taking a risk and my drunkiness was making me excited i fucked faster and faster then i syarted to rub my cock over the bag till i couldnt take it any more and cummed i cleaned up went back to.my drink sure enought 30 min latter she woke up and got the bag i was glad i took the risk
malcolmwasher31

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:02 pm Does the purse have a fabric lining, or is it leather?
Nice fabric
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I love stories like this!!!!! You got lucky!! Your cousin's wife was so paranoid about her purse, but all it took was her getting drunk off her ass, that she forgot to secure the purse, and you got to nail it!! Awesome! Like a wild animal that tastes blood for the first time, you probably have quite an urge to drown that purse in cum again and again!!

Back in the 80's, my sisters shared a purse. It was not an expensive purse, and they both had jobs, but they would both have the purse on their shoulder from time to time. I wanted to nail that purse badly, but never got to. So years went by where i pretty much forgot about the purse. We also left the area we lived in and moved into another house. My elder sis had garage sales a lot, and she sold purses that i fucked back then. One day, i was snooping through her garage sale stuff and found that black leather purse!! I ran into the house, and into my bedroom. I closed the door, and examined the purse. It had a fabric interior. I simply turned the purse inside out, squited a little hand lotion in it, and went up in that purse! I came soooo fast! I was banging that purse pretty good for over a year! I sure miss it! :( it was not lusted after and desired like my aunt's purse, but it still satisfied my urges! It was by sheer luck that while trying to find a hot purse or whatever when snooping through sis' stuff, that i found the ultimate bag of hers!!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Any new contributions? Has anyone nailed a nice big full purse? Tell us about it.