Types of Purses

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Types of Purses

Post by radared1 »

I was wondering what types of purse turn you on? Is it a females leather bag full of her stuff left in an open place? Or is it a stash of bags you have gathered to pleasure yourself? Do you like shoulder bags or hobo bags how about satchels. Maybe totes or whatever. Do you like leather and patent leather like me or so you prefer vinyl. Do you rub your junk on them or do you like to hang them from your body while you masturbate? Lastly do you play with them on a daily basis. Tell us.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Types of Purses

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I love satchels, shoulderbags, hobo bags, bucket bags, tote bags, slings, etc. All must have a zipper to close the main compartment, so i can throw a beach ball inside the toy, zip it up 95% of the way, inflate it, and then zip up the remaining 5%, and put it in my sweat pants and sleep with it. I NEVER use my bare hands to masturbate onto the purse. I cuff my hand around the bag and do it that way. I also may turn the purse inside out, zip it up 95%, and then put in my cock, and then go in and out until i shoot my load up into it. I love fine leather, pebbled leather, patent leather, coated canvas (like on Louis Vuitton purses) and vinyl, but i do NOT do saffiano leather. I think it is horrible. I simply don't get aroused when messing with a purse made of that stuff. I also like licking a leather purse, or grasping it with my lips. I try not to bite it, as it puts teeth marks in the purse. I made that mistake before. It is so surreal, when i suck on, or grasp the purse between my lips. The G-rated purse...well, it was G-rated before i got it, is having things done to it that the previous owner, HOPEFULLY a natural born woman who has been a woman her whole life, would never dream of. I frequent the boot cumming and shoe cumming forums on this awesome website, and women posting in those forums do know that men like to masturbate inside and onto the outside of sexy high heel shoes and boots. As for purses, i doubt there are very many women on the planet who would imagine her purse being used as a masturbationary tool, or sex toy. I bet if this was ever brought up on social media, like facebook, twitter, reddit, etc. women would scoff at the idea. I never would imagine that a few women in this forum actually get all sexual with purses, but they do. When i was about 5 years old, i had my first purse experience, where i wanted to rub against a purse. It will never stop! In my opinion, purses are sexual objects. Most purses are pliable, soft, and they need to be fucked with sexually. I am not a thief. I would never steal anything valuable from a purse. I would only secretly go inside a purse at a party, or a family or social gathering, or anywhere else a purse has been left unattended, for sexual reasons. I had plenty of opportunaties in my life to feel up, or masturbate with an unattended purse. More than a few times, i did not follow through on fucking it. Purses are out there, and while we must always be careful when even touching a purse, we must strike when the time is right! I think of all the reports of criminals snatching purses. It is funny to hear that term. Purse snatching.
What is a snatch? It is a slang term for a vagina. I would love to snatch a purse! I would give it back to the woman as i am in the afterglow, my semen dripping down the sides of that purse!