Do You Remember Your First Time?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

LeatherSteve65

Do You Remember Your First Time?

Post by LeatherSteve65 »

I sure do!
Way back in 1972.
I was enjoying my day off from work, just driving my car around town.
Horny 20 years old, thinking about LEATHER as always.
Dreaming about the girls back in High School in their tight leather miniskirts!!
Just then, I saw a sign on the other side of the street saying The Two Way ( vintage clothing store. )
Parked my car up the street and hurried down the walk with my heart pounding hoping to find LEATHER.
Went up the stone steps and pushed open the door.
I heard a Women's voice saying HELLO!
I said Hello back and came fully inside.
Turned my head to the left and spotted miniskirts hanging on a rack.
My hands shook as I felt for LEATHER, as soon as I made contact with a LEATHER mini, I almost yelled.
Took the mini to the Lady that owned the store, She asked me if I felt how soft the LEATHER was!!
I almost died, She then said some girl was going to enjoy the skirt. I was going to enjoy the skirt!!!
I drove home as fast as I could, parked the car and ran upstairs to my bedroom.
Let the LEATHER mini fall out of the bag onto the bed.
Stripped out of my clothes and held up the mini. mmmmmmmmm
I decided then and there to try it on, it had an elastic waist, GOD it fit!
I could feel an erection comming on fast, biggest one I have ever had at the time.
I decided to start stroking my cock with the hem of the skirt.
It did not take very long to shoot a huge load of cum across the room.
That was it, I was hooked , took the LEATHER mini off and fucked it the rest of the night!!
I fucked that poor skirt hundreds of times over the years!
But now I own thousands of leather garments that I fuck!
Skirts, shorts, pants, dresses, jackets, coats, suits, bras, and panties!
I will always fuck leather until the day I die!
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Do You Remember Your First Time?

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

LOL first time WHAT?
radared1

Post by radared1 »

What are your favorites to play with, do you like to get dressed up in leather while you play with other leather garments?
LeatherSteve65

Post by LeatherSteve65 »

I sure love to dress in leather minis while fucking leather minis and leather hotpants.
Sometimes I fuck my leather panties!
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Used to dress up in my friends' sisters and moms jeans and leather while they were away on holiday. Most of them left a housekey under their mat. I would fuck entire wardrobes of leather and denim; clad head to toe in their boots, socks, jeans, skirts, panties, bras, denim jackets, leather jackets and sniff their dirty panties while cumming so hard in their jeans all right in their beds and leather sofas. Best part was always taking some of them home or returning them to the closet spunkked up, only to see the moms and sisters wearing them to school and when I would come over again. :twisted: :twisted:

First time was with my friends sister's Lee jeans and leather mini skirt over my head with dirty, cunt-stained panties on my face. Was in heaven and started a pretty intense compulsion to be honest. Never forget zipping up in her tight jeans and stroking my big bulge. The triple-stitched seams of her jeans were so tight
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Did you cum all over the purses? Wow that’s my dream to have full access to a house and cum all over everything.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

pursecummer wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:42 am Did you cum all over the purses? Wow that’s my dream to have full access to a house and cum all over everything.
I fucked so many purses. Vaness had a denim jeans purse with a pocket that I fucked like a cunt.