purses that don't look possible to make love to, but they are!!!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

purses that don't look possible to make love to, but they are!!!

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

We have all seen a purse that wouldn't look like fun to masturbate with. This is probably due to the exterior material of the purse. I have, for example, made love to a Michael Kors Grayson, in brown PVC. (like shown here)
m_5b63333a5fef37dde05e721c.jpg
Now i see this other bag
m_5bd8818fe944ba095d4226a8.jpg
, and it looks sooo feminine with it's light pink color. I wanna buy it, put a beach ball inside it, inflate it, and straddle it!!!

Anyone like this pink bag??? i am buying it soon!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Re: purses that don't look possible to make love to, but they are!!!

Post by radared1 »

I like that you can stuff them full with say towels and get them big and firm, then you can place them between your legs and ride away. Awesome.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

i prefer to use a beach ball, or inflatable of some sort. You can control the firmness or softness as you are humping it. Some inflatables are bouncy, almost like rubber. You can get a pretty good hump using them. When i was a teen, i was actually using produce bags from a grocery store, as i never thought of the inflatable item method. My sister had a vinyl see-through purse. It just looked amazing to me! I wanted to fuck it, so i smuggled it out of her bedroom. I then got a produce bag out of the fridge. I put it in the purse, zipped up the purse, and blew up the bag. I tied it shut, and i rode the bag to orgasm. It felt so nice! What memories!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Love your story, when I was in my teens I went to the carnival and saw a really sexy girl a couple of years older than me girl there. I took her on a ride thru the fun house and while we were going we made out. She had a leather barrel type handbag that rubbed on my private parts and it made me really hard and big. It was so much fun we went for a second spin and did more of the same. Later I was with my cousin who was a year older than me and she had a hobo vinyl bag white in color that was really soft and hot looking. I eventually got a hold of it and when I rubbed my self on it I shot a ton of sperm all over it. I quickly cleaned it up but ever since then I have used a great many handbags to help me get rid of the pressure buildup if you know what I mean.