Contents?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Thatguy1106

Contents?

Post by Thatguy1106 »

I feel like I have to have contents in a purse to really get me turned on. Just knowing that a woman uses the purse is so hot!
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Contents?

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

yes, it is best to cum on/in a purse that a woman currently owns! Sometimes, we cannot wet the contents of a purse, but we can still cumblast that purse when it is empty! I wanna someday work in a shoe repair shop. women always bring their purses in to get repaired. i would probably be in a totally delirious environment, with so many purses to...ahem..
take into the bathroom on premises and have fun with.
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

I actually buy purses from women absolutely complete with everything in them including the contents of their wallet in the whole nine yards. I currently own about 20 of them absolutely complete with everything and it is the only way I like to fuck them. Yes they are absolutely complete with everything be more than happy to email pictures to show proof. It's not cheap I've paid anywhere from $50 to $500 a piece for them complete with everything. Much better than stealing them because I don't risk incarceration over it.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Thatguy1106 wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:52 pm I feel like I have to have contents in a purse to really get me turned on. Just knowing that a woman uses the purse is so hot!
Ohhh i know! I raped only ONE purse of a women who had currently owned it before. I was over at my cousin's house. We were drinking, and listening to music. It was then time to turn in. He went into his bedroom. I slept in the living room, on the couch. Before turning in, i saw the purse on the floor. I had to investigate. It belonged to his roommate, who was out of town with his other roommate. They were married. So, i investigated the purse. It didn't have much in it. It was a speedy type of bag, made of PVC. Not that awesome looking, but i still wanted to fuck it. I went into the bathroom, and found a little hair conditioner. That was all i could find. I suppose if i went into her room, i would find more purses, and probably pumps, and boots. I didn't want to wake my cousin up, so i stayed quiet. I fucked that purse like three times that night. I would fuck it, cum in it, and then clean up my mess, put everything back in it, and go to sleep. Then, while i was laying there on the couch, trying to go to sleep, i thought of what a good time i had with that purse. I then got up, went over, and took the stuff outta the purse, and fucked it again. It was like three or four times that i fucked the purse. I cleaned it up, and finally went to sleep. I woke up the next morning, smiling at the purse. I remember years before that, my sister had a beautiful leather bag. She and my other sister would share it. Well, one night, she came home from partying. She went to sleep on the couch. I went into that livingroom, to see if i could get the purse, take it into my room for a little action. Nope. I didn't have the guts. years later, i did find that purse, in a bunch of yard sale stuff stored in our garage. Sis would come over, and have a yard sale from time to time. I found that hot purse, and ran it into my bedroom. I turned it inside out, as it had a fabric interior. I fucked it good, and frequently! It was a very nice lay! I always have gone on, ad nauseum, about my aunt's purse she always had hanging from her shoulder. It was leather, or vinyl, and soooo hot! I looked at the purse in awe everytime i would go to her house, or she would come over to my house. I fantasized about getting that purse into bed, someday! Nope! I got close, though! One day, we all went on a family outing. Well, it was the end of the day, and it was time to leave the place. I rode with my sister, and my aunt came along, too. We were driving back to her house, to drop her off. Well, she fell asleep in the car. She and i sat in the backseat, and between us was her beautiful, sexually arousing purse! I tried to get into position, to at least get it on my lap. I know i woulda had a boner harder than diamonds if i got it on my lap. I coulda even got ballsy, unzipped my fly, and introduced my cock to her purse. I was getting somewhere with that purse, but dammit, she started to wake up right then. Had she slept another 5-10 minutes, i probably would have gotten the purse on my lap, putting it right on my unzipped fly, where my cock came in contact with it. Had i gotten really lucky, i woulda came on her purse, or had some pre-cum seeping from my cock, wetting the purse. I could imagine, sending a hot wad onto it. I had no idea what the interior was like. I imagine it had a leather or vinyl interior. I coulda gotten super ballsy, and stuck my cock way up a compartment, that is, if i concealed the purse from my lap. If there's a will, there's a way! There sure was a will back then! If only she didn't wake up, and laid there sleeping another 10 minutes or so. It was a big time shortcoming (shortcumming? haha). Had i timed it right, i am sure i coulda had an orgasm in, and/or on, the purse!
BigVol

Post by BigVol »

Has anyone ever swapped their wife's or girlfriends things out of their purse into one the you play with?
Thatguy1106

Post by Thatguy1106 »

Love the pic. Keep them cumming
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

We most definitely need to see some inside pictures of that wallet, love seeing what all is in a wallet.
BigVol

Post by BigVol »

Here is one..
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

Thank you so much! That is very very nice, I would definitely love to have that in my collection complete. I currently own about 20 wallets that are absolutely complete with everything in them. I buy complete purses from women, isn't cheap but gets me what I want.
timay

Post by timay »

wow! judging by that ID badge, you have a VERY gorgeous wife, quite the milf! What kind of bag does she usually use? Can we see some pics of it along with some more of that sexy wallet? Please and thank you!
PursesBootsPumps