Caught

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Caught

Post by radared1 »

Caught,

My wife came across a note from a woman I have just bought a purse from on Ebay. To say the least she was not happy I had bought another leather handbag. Now she wants me to get rid of the majority of them.
I love all of them and use them each and every day. I probably due have a fetish but it does not hurt anyone and helps me a lot. Do any of you have the same problem?
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Caught

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

i do have an insane purse fetish, but i am not married. I guess i need to yell at myself, to give the purse buying a rest for a while. I will, as soon as i get my Louis Vuitton speedys, makeup bags, Palermos, and a few other LV's. I have been watching Louis Vuitton videos on youtube of various style purses, and i love the thought of sexing up a $1500.00 LV purse! I have three or four LV bags on ebay that i have bid on. I won one of the auctions so far. By the end of the month, i should have some very fun times with four or five LV purses!! It doesn't hurt that a few of the ladies that own the LV purses i bid on look pretty cute!! lol
jizz on purse

Post by jizz on purse »

I would love to go back in time n have my mom's friend walk in on me fucking her purse, my pants around my knees as my cock slid on it just as i started to cum. What would she do or say. I would look at her n say I've been enjoying ur purse for years now shut the door so i can fuck it again n again u can have it back when i satisfied.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

lol @ jizz on purse!! yes, there have been some hot purses carried by relatives and friends over the years that i wanted to pump a load on, or in! I had a classmate who sat behind me in school that had a white woven leather bag. i always glanced at it. she was a bitch and i fantasized about fucking her purse and leaving a hot, salty load inside her shoulder candy. There was another bitch i sat behind who had a fuckable looking bag. i tried a few times to kick it off her chair it was hanging on, but i could not do it. damn!
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

Hello Radared1,
So sorry to hear about that, any idea why the woman would want to drop your wife a note? you pay the woman in cash. . .right so no bad check, think the wife knew or had an idea and set you up? Sorry just does not seem this
should have happened or maybe she was friend of the wife and you did not know it, did she seem to know you?
that should have rang a bell? Maybe you have a secret spot above a garage?

I know what it is like and that is quite nice, wife goes out with GF, that gives me a nice bit of time. got your own car? Pick-up truck?
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I do have a secret hide away. I just love to play with all my purses.