Partner participation

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

BigVol

Partner participation

Post by BigVol »

It's really
Last edited by BigVol on Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Partner participation

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Sooo awesome!! i have put purses over my head while masturbating, often with a different purse. I breathe in and out, and the bag inflates and deflates with each breath. Sometimes, i can hear the sound of the leather as i do this!! it is seriously arousing hearing this, where i blow my wad!!! It is one of my favorite ways to masturbate!! i have used Michael Kors, Rebecca Minkoff, Coach, and other purse brands to do this!!! I will get a few Louis Vuitton bags in the next 30 days. Cannot wait to do it with a super hot LV speedy over my head!!! the trick is to zip up the purse as far as it will go, to create a pocket of air inside the bag. Each time i inhale, it deflates the bag, and while i exhale, it inflates it. Sooo awesome hearing the creaking of the leather!!
BigVol

Post by BigVol »

Wife's purse that I guard..
ilovepursesandpumps

I would imagine you boink that coach purse from time to time!
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

What about wrapping the strap around your dick when you have sex? Or wrapping the purse around your wet shaft during sex? Done that a couple times back in the day. I bet she would like the feel of the purse on her pussy. Threesome and the purse is the third. Love that purse.
ilovepursesandpumps

i fantasized about putting a purse in bed, as a surprise prop when fucking a woman. I even fantasized about putting the woman's purse in bed. I wonder what most women would think if you grabbed her purse off the nightstand and pulled it into the lovemaking. It would have to be a woman you already know, and have taken to bed before. A purse is known to contain money more than anything else, and if it's a woman you met that night and took home from the nightclub, she would think you are robbing her. If it's your girlfriend, or your wife, she would ask what you are doing, with a weird look on her face. LOL i imagine not a lot of women would initially go for the idea of adding her purse to the bedtime fun. You would probably have to tell her your story of how you are a guy who has a purse fetish. Who knows how that would go.....I guess it would depend on her feelings for you.
BigVol

Post by BigVol »

20180906_154506_1536263174969_1536263286056.jpg
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Nice silver handbag, when you rub it on your body does it make your cock harder?
claudius

Post by claudius »

Great purse..big and soft and baggy,
I'm sure it feels great! Lucky man to
have partner participation...we're all
envious.