stroking the leather handbag

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

stroking the leather handbag

Post by radared1 »

Just got my new Coach bucket leather handbag. It is red in color and a medium size purse. There are no stains or marks on the leather and it is made of the old school where the leather was thicker and smoother, not pebbled leather like so many are these days. It is fun to just hold it and stroke it Do any of you have any purses that you love to hold and stroke. :D
broker72

Re: stroking the leather handbag

Post by broker72 »

sounds nice!
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

yes! I was heavily into Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Bags. I still have about 20 of them in my collection. The leather is beautiful! I sometimes would lick them, or grasp them with my mouth and suck on the leather. I also loved to stroke them and sniff the leather. I even put my head inside them, and zipped it up as far as it would go, so i could breathe in the beautiful leather-perfume aroma. I loooove women!! They have the life!! They can have purses galore, and not be questioned. As a straight male with a purse fetish, i have to hide mine! It's ok! I have a huge mountain of purses in my bedroom. Nobody will ever see my collection, and it's growing all the time!
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

Classic Coach Leather in Red! Love it!
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy