Used leather cigarette case

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

smokeyleather7

Used leather cigarette case

Post by smokeyleather7 »

Just bought online a used leather cigarette case. Cant wait to smell it and stick my hard cock in it and fuck it!
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Used leather cigarette case

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Yeah, they are nice. I prefer makeup bags. I like the style of some of them. I like the see-thru vinyl ones.
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

smokeyleather7 wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:22 pm Just bought online a used leather cigarette case. Cant wait to smell it and stick my hard cock in it and fuck it!
dont forget to show us :)
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

i fucked a co-workers leather cigarette case years ago she left it on her desk so i took it to the bathroom and used it for my pleasure and yes it had a full pack of salem 100's in it it was one of the softest leather items i ever shot my load on and i did rub a lil cum on the filters of her cigarettes before i put it back on her desk
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

ifucklthr wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:47 am i fucked a co-workers leather cigarette case years ago she left it on her desk so i took it to the bathroom and used it for my pleasure and yes it had a full pack of salem 100's in it it was one of the softest leather items i ever shot my load on and i did rub a lil cum on the filters of her cigarettes before i put it back on her desk
sounds hot
smokeyleather7

Post by smokeyleather7 »

Thats a great story! Very hot!!
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

I always keep an eye out for pre-loved buttersoft ciggy cases at shops!
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy