Louis Vuitton purses... hard to boink?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Louis Vuitton purses... hard to boink?

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I have heard that Louis Vuitton bags are hard to boink. Is this true? The ones like in the picture below sure seems like it would be a treat to make love to. Anyone wanna comment?
m_5b64d747035cf12dbc7b7603.jpg
Or how about this one??
m_5b6f313d8869f737ec92ec1f.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Re: Louis Vuitton purses... hard to boink?

Post by radared1 »

The top picture has a grove just made for a hard cock to fill. I do not think you would have any problems filling it.
ilovepursesandpumps

I wanna buy one. They are very pricey, even the used ones. On ebay, i have seen used ones for over $1000.00!! I will get one to fuck one day! I like the top one better than the bottom one.
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Outsides not plesent but inside nice but i boinked a loui.white speedy
ilovepursesandpumps

really, malcolm???? who owned it? tell us details!! i gotta get me one!
malcolmwasher31

Tbh mate outside is like canvas unless u get a soft obe inside is nice but would much rather a prada bag expenive but there insides are like heaven if u get a real.one
ilovepursesandpumps

I saw a LV makeup bag. The interior is like a leather or vinyl! $250 on eBay, and on my shopping list!! I will also get me an LV purse like the speedy or the other one that I posted above. I will just hump it and sleep with it, tucked in my sweatpants for hours a day to get it softened up!!
malcolmwasher31

Insides nice and i got lucky got asked to look after a house at first found real boring bags then i found the loui vutton i couldnt belive it near it i found the authnicty card so it was real.the thought of nutten her expensive bag took over my better judment.lol i had alot of fun that weekend
ilovepursesandpumps

so you said the inside of the white louis vuitton bag is nice, like a leather? I look at the LV Palermo PG, or Palermo BG, like the top pic i posted, and i get goosebumps!!! it looks sooo fuckable!! It isn't leather, either. It is coated canvas. I just found out the other day. it sure looks like leather! i hear they are soft and feel like leather, too. cheapest i saw a Palermo was like $500 on ebay. will have to check poshmark, too!