Multiple purses at the same time.

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Multiple purses at the same time.

Post by radared1 »

How many of you like to use many purses at the same time? I love to get 7 or 8 covering my naked body then i slide my cock on a lovely smooth leather purse. I have a white Dooley luscia patent leather stuffed full and it is between be legs. I have a Marc by Marc Jacobs blue shoulder bag and a white smooth leather Tiganello draped on one shoulder. Around my next is bucket Coach smooth black leather and on my other shoulder is a black coach shoulder bag and a red coach Lexy, last but not least. A black soft leather clutch. I sit in front of a full length mirror and it takes only a short time till my toes tingle, How about you, any others out there?
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Multiple purses at the same time.

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

yes! I have had a Michael Kors white patent leather Grayson on my shoulder, and had a Coach Sabrina black leather bag in my sweat pants, while i had my cock inside a black leather Lauren Alexander shoulderbag. Felt heavenly, as the Lauren Alexander bag's interior is black leather.
claudius

Post by claudius »

Absolutely!! The more the better. :D :D
Sometimes like to have on a skirt, or gloves, or dress, or
gloves, ...or coat of the same material and color as the
purses. Is that weird? I love to do it and yes, the
mirror amplifies the experience toooo. 8)
ilovepursesandpumps

s_5b6f3b9d0945e0c95b981b59 (1).jpg
s_5b5ddd144cdc30858028c70b (1).jpg
Very soon, I am going to be pulling the trigger on a bag i never thought i would own. I am going to buy a Louis Vuitton speedy 25. It is the Damier Ebene (top one), which has a light brown and dark brown checker board pattern. In a month from now, i will buy another Louis Vuitton speedy 25, but this one is going to be the monogram version of the bag, with the traditional Louis Vuitton design (bottom one!). I will have one in my sweat pants, with a beach ball inside it, inflated, so it's nice and bouncy. I will have the other one maybe on my torso. Or maybe i will rub both of them on my cock n balls until i cum on them! I wanna have another few Louis Vuitton bags on me, or around me, at the same time, eventually. Maybe by a few months i will have four of those honeys added to my collection, IF i can find good deals online for them. In a month, i know i will have two speedy 25's!! I can't wait!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Here is wishing you many happy endings.... LOL
ilovepursesandpumps

LOL thanks!! It's gonna be expensive happy endings, but i think worth it!!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I just had great sex with 1 Jimmy Choo patent leather bag, three Michael Kors shoulder bags, two Marc by Marc Jacobs bags and a patent leather Coach bag, it felt great and relived all the pressure that. Built up.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I just had great sex with 1 Jimmy Choo patent leather bag, three Michael Kors shoulder bags, two Marc by Marc Jacobs bags and a patent leather Coach bag, it felt great and relived all the pressure that. Built up.
ilovepursesandpumps

Cool beans!!! I cannot wait to rape my Michael Kors Grayson satchel, while i am straddling another Grayson that has a beach ball inside it, rocking back n forth. Feels great, as i do it often!
claudius

Post by claudius »

I too like to sometimes, actually quite often, play with several purses
often of the same type. That is crazy I know but sometimes can't resist
buying more than one. Then, as mentioned previously you can plaster your
body with them! 8) :D

Recently got out 3 super soft faux leather Dennis Basso totes and had fun. :)
Do any of you do this too??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.