My current sought after purse!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

My current sought after purse!

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Anyone have a purse they currently REALLLLLY desire? I do!!! Here are my top-5, in no particular order!!!

Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier
Gucci D-Ring black patent shoulderbag
Michael Kors Riley satchel
Gucci Snow Glam Bowler Bag
Chanel Jumbo Flap bag (Then again, i might as well want everything and anything when it comes to this $2000 beauty!)
radared1

Re: My current sought after purse!

Post by radared1 »

You have good choices for your collection. I currently have three with me. Marc by Marc Jacobs, Ann Klein and Michael Kors. All are shoulder bags, the Anne Klein is a smooth soft leather from the past. The other two are pebble leather but still soften with age. All are black in color.,

I love the purse Claudius has that is patent leather from Jimmy Choo. I keep looking for one but so far I have not found one.
ilovepursesandpumps

Radared1.. I think you posted a pic of a Gucci bag earlier this year, the Hysteria bag. I want one of those, too! Black patent!
Last edited by ilovepursesandpumps on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
icebeatrice

Post by icebeatrice »

I love your choices, such classy and stylish bags. Always happy to see when others enjoy high end designer bags too 💼 👜. I have the Marc Jacobs Hillier myself, it’s so pretty and the leather is so soft and the straps great. I love MK too but Gucci is still out of my price range.
ilovepursesandpumps

I will buy those Guccis on my list from ebay or somewhere. I will pay $300 each. It will take lots of discipline, like NOT buying any other purses or ANYTHING for a while. Maybe i will need to eat ramen soup, or cheese n mac, trail mix, or whatever! I WILL get them both. They look sooo beautiful!!! I will love sleeping with them!
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »