My new beauties

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

coachlover

My new beauties

Post by coachlover »

Updating the information can I was unable to last night with my fiance close by. I have acquired both of these by purchasing them off of women complete as you see them. I love purses that are complete and about the only way to get them away from the owner is to steal them but I personally do love my freedom. So I got the idea that I would scroll through the sale sites such as offer up, let go in craigslist and look for purses that I liked. I set up fake email dresses in fake text numbers to contact the ladies with. I would find one that I like in message them I would then ask for more pictures of the purse and if they had any with the contents in it. If the purse had contents in it in with set up a way that I would like I would think give a brief description of my fetish and that I'm looking to purchase to purse complete in if she would be intrested . I know there is a lot of you who are going to seek this is bullshit, But there is a member I speak to on a daily basis on here who can verify my story. Trust me when I say it is not an easy task to try to purchase a woman's purse from her complete they are quite attached to them but money talks. Anyways after I would give them a description of my fetish and what I'm looking for I would either get a response of sure I'm intrested or anything from I'm calling the police to you're a sick bastard you name it. I even had several of them that their husbands contacted me and made numerous threats that they were going to hurt me down and find me. I probably contacted a 150 women and of that I got 20 who were intrested and out of that torney I probably had 6 intrested in selling but a majority backed out last minute. Out of all the women I spoke to I acquired these 2 purses, They are both complete With the exception of the chocolate toot it does not have a driver's license but still contains everything else. The white one has a driver's license, social security card, bank cards you name it it's in their hell even has a loaded eppi pen In it. Well I hope you guys enjoy when I get the chance I will upload more pictures
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by coachlover on Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: My new beauties

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Some of those MK purses are fun to romp on, but that type of matetial, in my opinion, is meh. I prefer the pebbled leather MK purses, as they are so soft and fuckable.
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

Ilovepursesandpumps When it comes to purses I am not in outside kind of guy I'm more of an interior guy such as pockets. As you can see the white jet set tote has to amazing pockets on it and the Brown tote has a nice large front pocket. Rubbing my pene'us on the outside has never really done it for me always had to be on the interior of the bag.
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Coachlover bang an authebtic prada lining so good
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

I would love to get ahold of an authentic prada or a lamb skin authentic Chanel
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Those two bags are a coated canvas which for women hold up for a long time and they are easy to clean. I agree with the first reply, smooth soft leather carries more of a thrill for me. I am not an inside of the bag person. I love the look and feel of the outside.
BigVol

Post by BigVol »

Nice!
Thatguy1106

Post by Thatguy1106 »

Very nice. I'm curious how much u paid
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

yes, Radared1, coated canvas is also the material of high-end bags like Louis Vuitton and Fendi. It has a softness to it, but nothing like soft as a baby's butt LEATHER! I will soon buy a few LV Speedys. The monogram, and also the Damier Ebene! I just wanna get masturbatory with those bags, just to say i slept with one of the most luxurious purses you can buy!