Wife’s new every day purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pursecummer

Wife’s new every day purse

Post by pursecummer »

Here’s my wife’s every day purse. Got horny. She’s out so I put some lotion on it and wrapped it around my cock and fucked it good
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Wife’s new every day purse

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Killer purse!! Nice shot!!
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Thu May 13, 2021 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Great job, the purse looks so inviting to be fucked.
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Never fucked a coach allways wanted had jimmychoo orton loui vutton prada and mui mui never this but
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

So then yesterday I got a chance while she was out to fuck her small coach purse that she used Friday night
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

That is a classic coach purse, I have several in black and brown. My favorite is the same one you are showing but in the large size. I love to stuff it full of soft weather and then feel the leather. It is great.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I have a Coach bag with the softest patent leather. It is like butter in my hands.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

It came out soft weather but it should have read soft sweaters to give it the full look. I am currently looking at a HOBO bag for a new acquisition. It is over three hundred dollars which is the drawbacks.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Here is one just like it that is part of my private collection. I bought it used from a hot chick. Feels so good.