Style of leather handbag preferred

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Style of leather handbag preferred

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

radared1 wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 9:52 am Would love to see them in person. I know what you mean about the obsession with them. I too have about that many that I have kept and I have given away hundreds to thrift stores. Leather and vinyl are the best, no cloth bags for me. Love to feel the soft leather, smell it if it has a new smell or a perfume scent.
I would never give away any of my purses to a thrift store, unless it is a purse that i have not came on before. I do have many purses i have not jizzed.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

i love bucket bags a lot. Drawstring bags are nice, too! I love some large bags, as long as they can fit in my sweatpants. Makeup bags are awesome, especially the soft, high-quality vinyl ones. I love hello kitty and feminine characters on them. If it has hearts, heels, or purses printed on the bag, it is a keeper! My sister had a makeup bagwhen she was young called "Black Gallery", which were sold at swap meets and other stores. They were high-quality see-thru vinyl makeup bags. In the early days of my purse cummings, i would get her purse out of her bedroom, put a produce bag from a grocery store inside it, and inflate it. then i would tie it. i would get naked, and ride the purse until i came. Beautiful purse! wish i could find one on ebay.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I love the all leather hobo style handbags, the softest ones I have are from Indonesia and they are both large and soft and great to hold. I do have lots of coach leather handbags and they are great. Long straps to hold a bag down by your hips are another favorite. Still I have some clutches that I can put in my underware and take them with me wherever I go. I love Claudius and his comments, he looks great when he has on his vinyl gown and has his great big purses with him.