A new experience

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

KJS

Re: A new experience

Post by KJS »

its relly more more enjoyable when they get good at it and know exactly how to rub your peepe agasnt the purse body just right. make him scream
leather purse sex

Re: A new experience

Post by leather purse sex »

Yes I do cum one of the purses she carries that was one of them too I fuck a few of her purses and she let's me. It's funny because she gets mad one minute then she will just hand over her purse, I keep asking here and there when we're having sex or talking dirty. When she comes to my house I cum her other really soft leather purse she carries while she's sleeping, it's a rush because she be right in the other room and I try not to get caught just to see how good my sneak skills are on cumming purses while the person is in the house. I've never been caught unless I wanted to be. With my ex I would wait til she was sleep then go get my purses(and she knew too and even participated a few times) and use them at the foot of the bed standing over her. Sometimes she would wake up and play along, sometimes I was so good she never knew I was fucking purses overtop of her