sleeping with purses

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

sleeping with purses

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I don't know if this has been covered, but does anyone here ever sleep with a purse? Do you wear PJ's or sweatpants to bed and tuck a purse inside them before visiting dreamland? I do! I recently bought an MK bag from a website, and have been putting it in my sweats. My body heat makes the purse warm and supple feeling. It is very nice. The girl i bought it from was really happy i gave her a 5-star rating, after buying the purse. She was really happy, and i was thinking about her purse i like to hump and sleep with.
Last edited by ilovepursesandpumps on Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Re: sleeping with purses

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

I have not done this with a purse but I could definitely see myself doing it if I got ahold of the perfect purse. I have done it with shoes I love before.
ilovepursesandpumps

I have slept with both shoes and purses. The purse, tucked between my thighs, is so surreal. The original owner had no idea ever that her innocent purse would be used for sexual pleasure.
claudius

Post by claudius »

Yes, but caught as a child with a shiny black one in
bed with me. Tough to explain to mother!
cphp

Post by cphp »

Yep just cuddle touching my Penis and in my mid section Wife busted me,
patent lover

Post by patent lover »

So what happened when she busted you
ilovepursesandpumps

i was jerkin at a young age with one of my sister's purses. mom walked in my room and i almost slammed her head in between the door and jamb. i didn't want her to see my cock in sis' purse.
klendathu

Post by klendathu »

When my wife stays over at her sister's for a few days, I like to share my bed with one of her patent handbags. Usually, I just fuck it and put it on the floor afterwards, but other times I like to snuggle up with it in my arms and drift off to sleep, hoping it'll join my in my dreams.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I too love it when I get a chance to sleep with handbags. I started with one, carefully place under my cock, I would rub up and down on it until I came on it. After cleaning it up I would place it on the floor next to the bed. As my fetish increased in desire, I added more purses to the bed and wrapped my legs, and body all over them. I too hoped for a sexy dream about my handbags but I did not have very many of them. I love to kiss and feel the soft leather bag on my face. I am lucky as I have 7 more days remaining before she comes home and I have to put away all the handbags I have stashed in my closet. When I came this morning I shot more cum than I have in the last couple of years.
cphp

Post by cphp »

I sleep with and hold them for 30 years. I love the shape style leather and the style of the woman that loves and holds the Bags i own. It is not just the Leather. It is both Fine Leather awesome design sex and i love hand Bags.