New ( old ) leather handbag fun

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherbaglover

New ( old ) leather handbag fun

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Oh, her nice soft leather is touching the top from my penis, and it feels soo good. Here is her little story.
Today, I was on the search for a new used leather handbag for fucking. I went this morning to a second-hand goods store in my town, to look for a nice leather handbag. The luck was weighed to me, in the shop-window there lay a brown, erotic leather handbag, as well as I like them. My cock has showed me by strong twitching that he wants to have this handbag. So I went into the shop, and asked the shop lady after this nice leather handbag. Willingly she has took this handbag from the shop-window, and has told me the fact, that she offer this handbag only since yesterday to the sale. She comes from the relationship from her best friend, it was probably an aunt of this lady, and this lady wanted to throw this handbag not into the garbage. I was excited already too strongly, thus I have not understood everything. This excitement became even stronger than it has given me the handbag in my hands. The leather feels so soft and it smells so nicely after a fine ladies perfume. An older model from the late seventies or the early eighties, still with pressure fastener, as well as they were then usual. Just how I love them. I said to the shop lady, that I must have these handbag, and that she sould say the price to me. Only 10 € she want have for it, this is not very expensive for such a nice leather handbag. I paid the price and when she has packed the handbag in a plastic bag, the shop lady asked me, for what this handbag is used as the next.
With pleasure I would have got out my penis from the trousers, and showed to her for what this handbag is use in the future, but this doesn´t work. So I told to her, that the handbag will be a present for my girlfriend, and she has a great love for so old leather handbags. To at least, this with the great love is also true. As I has left the shop, the shop lady wished to me, a lot of fun with this leather handbag. I thanked her and have gone with full prejoy home.
Few minutes ago my penis has leapt out like a jackknife my underpants, and has bumped against the handbag leather. All his prejuices have spread on her leather and her first contact with a penis is very intensive. It is always the nicest moment when I fuck a handbag for the first time. At this moment it is still the handbag of the lady whom she has used before, and I rub my penis at the places where her hands have touched the soft leather. I will spray my sperm into her sexy leather body and she will soak up it without complaining.
Just I had my first orgasm inside of my new leather handbag and it was marvelous :!: :D :D .

100_8548a.jpg
100_8550a.jpg
100_8551a.jpg
100_8552a.jpg
100_8553a.jpg
100_8554a.jpg
100_8555a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: New ( old ) leather handbag fun

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I looooove purses like those, the"accordian" style. I have had intense orgasms with purses like those!