Anne Klein purse boink

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Anne Klein purse boink

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Anne klein purse boink....such a warm, wild feeling!!
rps20170902_202416smaller.jpg
rps20170902_202320smaller.jpg
rps20170902_202253smaller.jpg
rps20170902_202227smaller.jpg
rps20170902_202152smaller.jpg
rps20170902_195922smaller.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leatherbaglover

Re: Anne Klein purse boink

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Wonderful pictures and handbag. I have a big love for Anne Klein handbags and I often fuck my handbags from this label :D I hope that you have cum inside :!:
Look at this video :D

https://de.xhamster.com/videos/cum-on-s ... et-4321126
ilovepursesandpumps

Yes! I nut-buttered the bag for about an hour (in between refractory periods, of course). It is very lubed inside, as the right amount of lubriderm creates a sleek glide. Very sweet purse to make love to.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Love the pictures and the video, I have watched your video probably ten times, I too love the feel of the blue Anne Klein purse on my cock. It gives me a boner watching you fuck it.
ilovepursesandpumps

Anne Klein purses have always made me hard down below. This bag was probably made in the late 80's or early 90's. i remember walking into Dillard's here in town and asking the lady attending the handbag department if i could look at one just like it. i felt the interior leather and fantasized about buying it and taking it home and fucking it. The bag was over $100 at the time. I looked for a similar one on ebay, but could not find one. Then, i forgot about it. I bought cheaper Anne Klein bags online and in thrift stores since then. I had boners all through the bags. Then, before posting the pics, i found one on poshmark, and it was like finding a girl again that i really wanted to hook up with and then lost contact with. I was like "oh yes!!!!!" when i saw the bag on poshmark. I bought it quickly! I had a great time jizzing it up. I will have to dig it out from the mountain of purses i have in my bedroom and give her some attention, as i have not fucked her in a long time.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

What sites due you check for bags to buy, Poshmark, Ebay, real real what others?
ilovepursesandpumps

i also look at Tradesy and Etsy. Tradesy has a lot of my fantasy Chanel bags at great prices. $900 for a beautiful Chanel black leather bucket bag, with a leather lining. Sooo hot!
Last edited by ilovepursesandpumps on Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Thanks, I bought five more purses today, I can not wait to play with them. I am so hot to trot. Happy New Year to all and I look forward to your postings.
ilovepursesandpumps

Happy new year, radared! tell us about the purses you bought today!!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I was feeling in need so I went to Ebay and went crazy. A white coach Kristen handbag almost new, a white Stone Mountain envelope type bag, the kind that has a long shoulder strap and is 11 inches long by about 7 inches tall and three to four inches wide, then I ordered a gray shoulder bag of soft leather by Tiganello, a Marc by Marc Jacobs butter soft leather shoulder bag in black, a coach handbag in red called a Phoebe, and black hobo shoulder bag. They should arrive by the end of next week.
I am looking forward to getting them.