Wet Purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Laura91

Re: Wet Purse

Post by Laura91 »

patent lover wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:41 am That black one would be better for fucking in my opinion
Well, originally, it was for sex. But, I thought that I would give it a try as far as pissing in it is concerned. It's much easier to find a purse that is suitable for sex than it is for piss.
leatherdog420 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:04 am why not do both?
I know you were asking him. But, I will answer that one. Generally, once I find a purse that is suitable for piss, I tend to stick to that purpose.
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

oh ok, would be hot though get off with a leather purse and then give it a nice pissing. i don't do it myself but i do like seeing others do it
patent lover

Post by patent lover »

Yeah true both is good I'm just not into pissing in them but each to there own
Fman

Post by Fman »

If I may ask.. What is the common attraction among certain fetishists to piss leather purses, gloves or shoes/boots?
I've pissed a few items that were purchased/acquired second hand over the years. Mostly certain pairs of sexy leather gloves but only when I was really horny and wanted to be extra naughty. I've mostly reserved it for my cheaper leather gloves or the faux leather gloves as they don't get ruined like soft leather can. I always let them dry before putting them away but when I wear them, they have the scent of piss mixed with the previous owner's perfume and/or cigarettes and that gets me really hot. My ex wife loved getting kinky with leather and playing dirty games but never knew about the pair of pissed gloves I kept. Then during one of our horny leather sessions while she was blindfolded, I decided I would use them on her. So while I was on top fucking her, I pulled them on and covered her mouth and nose with that pair of pissed gloves. I wasn't sure how she would react, thinking she might get offended but instead she says "that's really dirty" and I could feel her pussy getting soaked on the spot! It drove her wild.
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

Laura91 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:59 pm
radared1 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:34 pm I am sure there are volunteers who would gladly help fill it up for you.
:mrgreen:

Here's another purse that I pissed in.

BAS piss.jpg

It's this nice black Amanda Smith purse.

Black Amanda Smith Purse.jpg

I'm thinking about filling this one up. But, not tonight.
give her a little pee after drinking a lot