Leather Sofa

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

smokeyleather7

Leather Sofa

Post by smokeyleather7 »

Anyone ever fuck a leather sofa??
amateur1

Re: Leather Sofa

Post by amateur1 »

smokeyleather7 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:43 pm Anyone ever fuck a leather sofa??
Of course.

We need some pictures on this topic.

:lol:
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I haven't fucked a leather sofa, but i have done bean bag chairs, leather pillows, pouffes, etc. Back when i was a kid, i humped a soft vinyl massage pillow my family got as a Christmas gift. I would hump it often. I always loved going to the library at my grammar school. They had those mini bean bag chairs. I always loved sitting in them. I always fantasized about taking one home and getting naked with it.
amateur1

Post by amateur1 »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:31 am I haven't fucked a leather sofa, but i have done bean bag chairs, leather pillows, pouffes, etc. Back when i was a kid, i humped a soft vinyl massage pillow my family got as a Christmas gift. I would hump it often. I always loved going to the library at my grammar school. They had those mini bean bag chairs. I always loved sitting in them. I always fantasized about taking one home and getting naked with it.
That sounds hot!

I've always liked the leather or vinyl ottomans too.
amateur1 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:37 am My aunt had a leather ottoman that she would put her feet on. You could smell her feet right after she took her shoes off. I'd watch her rub her feet together on the ottoman and get so fucking hard. I licked and fucked that thing as often as I could.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Yes, those ottomans are hot!! The beanbag chairs i talked about in my last post, they were soooo soft! I loved the scent of them! I put one between my legs back then, and got a boner! I remember a beanbag chair i bought off of ebay, when it was a pretty new website. It was soft vinyl and green, with a theme of the Little Mermaid. I loved cumming on the mermaid part, but i came all over that thing! It also had a very nice scent to it!
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

i fucked my aunts leather car seats in her cadillac when i was a teenager
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

i moved in with a very good friend of mine and she was a pretty hot i never fucked her for whatever reason i have no idea why but i fucked her leather sofa while she was at work and then later on became the owner of that same sofa when she moved away go figure and yes i fucked the shit out of the cushions once i had it in my posession i dont have it anymore since i had to move to a smaller apartment and the damn thing was falling apart but i did cut strips of the leather from the cushions and now use them between two pieces of foam to have fun when i get the urge
amateur1

Post by amateur1 »

ifucklthr wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:43 am i moved in with a very good friend of mine and she was a pretty hot i never fucked her for whatever reason i have no idea why but i fucked her leather sofa while she was at work and then later on became the owner of that same sofa when she moved away go figure and yes i fucked the shit out of the cushions once i had it in my posession i dont have it anymore since i had to move to a smaller apartment and the damn thing was falling apart but i did cut strips of the leather from the cushions and now use them between two pieces of foam to have fun when i get the urge
Show the pics of those strips!
frank386

Post by frank386 »

ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

frank386
that is one of the hottest videos i have seen ive watched that several times the only thing i wish he would have done was actually fuck the leather but damn love seeing him spurt that load across that leather