Leather gloves experiences

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Brause11

Re: Leather gloves experiences

Post by Brause11 »

@vargasthewise: please check your pm...
thighboot5

Post by thighboot5 »

ImageI loved leather gloves for as long as I can remember. I have many pictures of myself in my favourite type of glove..long black leather opera gloves..you can’t beat them for pure sex appeal..in my opinion ..of course..
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

So I found quite the thing. Bought some leather mittens. I turned one inside out and then put inside the other. They are winter wear, so thicker than most gloves.

OMG its like a little leather fleshlight. I’ve blown 4 loads in it in a day.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

i want to fuck it ... who's was it before you decided to unload in it give us details
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

off facebook, doubt they were actually hers, but I'll imagine they were. Stalked her profile and found this one that is pretty exciting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

vargasthewise wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:42 am So I found quite the thing. Bought some leather mittens. I turned one inside out and then put inside the other. They are winter wear, so thicker than most gloves.

OMG its like a little leather fleshlight. I’ve blown 4 loads in it in a day.
mmmm that leather glove pussy 8)
isishoelover

Post by isishoelover »

I love leather-gloves on my wife´s hands!
It´s so sexy so see and feel! A few times i got a leather-glove handjob from her! Very sexy!
But what about cumming inside her gloves while she is wearing them?
So she could feel the warm cum inside her glove! Creamy messy filled glove!
This could be very interesting and horny!
Brause11

Post by Brause11 »

Do you stick your cock between the glove and her hand then? If so, the gloves don't have to be very tight. I either like short tight leather gloves on women's hands. Any pics to trade?
etl21

Post by etl21 »

fman can you resend me your email in a pm
rublatexify

Post by rublatexify »

My first experience with leather gloves was when my older sister and her friend picked me up from school, I already had a crush on my sisters friend which they used to tease me about, but wow when I saw her in her red leather driving gloves and red boots I just couldn't stop staring at them from the back seat of the car, she caught me looking a few times and just grinned at me.
My sister and her used to go out a lot together and I started being a bit nosey and found that she always had these gloves in her coat, It was almost like finding treasure I got an instant erection when I found them. One night when they went out it was quite warm so didn't wear coats, I could not believe my luck, my parents were away for the weekend and my sister and friend were out for the night, I'd found the gloves were still in her coat so once I thought the coast was clear I got the gloves and rushed back into my room with them I could smell the leather which was turning me on so I put one glove over my mouth and nose and started stroking myself off with the other glove,which felt amazing. I wasnt expecting to hear the toilet flushing and my sisters friend saying bye to me from the hallway, I hadn't even closed my bedroom door because I thought I was in the house on my own. I shouted bye back and luckily didn't get caught.
My sister and her friend worked abroad together and her friend ended up moving abroad so I didn't see her. I had girlfriends some who were kinky some who weren't and then on my sisters 40th who should be there at the party but her friend from years ago and she looked really good for forty. Long story short we got very drunk togerher and she told me she had seen me that night with her gloves and was pleased but because I was quite a few years younger she didn't persue it and that night was one to remember.