Leather gloves experiences

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Brause11

Leather gloves experiences

Post by Brause11 »

There were many posts about leather purses in the last time here.
I'm more into leather gloves and I would like to start a thread to exchange experiences and/or fantasies with you.

To start discussions, I have a few questions in mind where I'm exciting to read your thoughts about, if you're also into leather gloves....

- how did leather glove fetish start?
- do you have experiences with the gloves of your family members (mom, aunt, wife, sister,...)?
- do masturbate with leather gloves, if yes how?

would love to read and answer/comment your experiences and fanatsies and better to see your pics if you have.
Brause11

Re: Leather gloves experiences

Post by Brause11 »

I will NOT post my experiences and pictures until anybody else participates here...
leathercoatlover

Post by leathercoatlover »

Dude, if you start the ball rolling others will join in.

You can't expect others to post pics & experiences for your pleasure, if you won't yourself.
reddresscrossdress

Post by reddresscrossdress »

leathercoatlover wrote:Dude, if you start the ball rolling others will join in.
Of course!

I looove leather gloves.

We want to hear all that you have to offer about it!

I have creamed many pairs of leather gloves and I really want to hear about all sorts of experiences with them!
leathercoatlover

I regularly masturbate wearing ladies leather gloves & long leather coat(s).

My girlfriend also wears a long coat & gloves for our lovemaking sometimes, and occasionally boots too. That particular coat is known as the "spunky coat". I'll let you work out why for yourselves! lol
Brause11

Post by Brause11 »

Thank so far for your replies.

For me it started when I was about 10 in the late 70s. I got in trouble one Sunday afternoon when my dad and my uncle were at the football and I was with my mom at my aunt's. I took my aunt's short black leather and put them in my trousers. My mom and my aunt saw that and I a had a serious problem. Years later, I stole a pair of leather gloves from my aunt wich I used to masturbate with, and of course also with my mothers gloves. When I was married, my wife bought some pairs of leather gloves and since I get regular HJ's from her. Also my mother-in-law has some pairs of leather gloves. One January day in 2005 I had to drive her to town. She was sitting next to me in the small car of my wife and her left leather hand was next to me. In one moment I took her leather hand and put as a reflex on my leg, so it started with with my mil.
leathercoatlover

I honestly don't know how or why mine started. I was about the same age, or maybe a year or 2 older, and remember having a fascination with my Mum's black leather gloves. I used to like holding her hand when she wore them.
My first ever wank was a few years later. I didn't really know what I was doing or why but felt the urge to wear her gloves & play with myself. And when I came it felt soooo good.
Ever since then I've been attracted to women wearing them & still like wearing them to pleasure myself.
I also have a similar attraction to ladies long leather coats, which started fairly shortly after the gloves thing. But my Mum or anyone else that I remember didn't have a leather coat.
So I've never been sure where that came from.
The most curious thing for me is, it is (or has become) quite specific. I only like wrist-length or slightly longer gloves. Opera gloves don't do a lot for me, and fingerless leather gloves are a turn-off if anything.
Likewise the coats I like are quite specific too.
Brause11

Post by Brause11 »

As I remember, my first ever wank with leather gloves was with also with my mom's. I took them to bed and I remember that I pulled one over my hardon and came into it. It smelled strongly of semen and I hid the gloves under the mattress. One day my mother must have seen them at the refreshing, but she left them lying and said nothing.
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

i started to carry al purses of my aunts during a family trip, the leather feelt so soft and my cock was so pleased about this my first target were purses, next step were the heels of my aunt and then her boots to jerk in. That was it for a long tme. With about 20 i started to feel well wearing stayups and panties. To put them on without destroying i lookeed for gloves, but the special target were leathergloves, used and unused,
Crazinar

Post by Crazinar »

My interest also started with my mom's gloves. Asking her to hold my hands because they were "cold" just to feel her gloves. Also used mom's gloves to masturbate sometimes but not often because they never feel as good as they look, but I still cum on them. No visible stains but definitely smell of cum sometimes. To this day nothing is sexier than black leather gloves.
Last edited by Crazinar on Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.