Name your go-to purse that makes you cummm!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Name your go-to purse that makes you cummm!

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Hi everyone. Happy new year! What is your favorite purse in your collection? What is that one purse that makes you really cum!?

For me, it is probably one of my Giani Bernini shoulderbags. The leather on them is sooo smooth!! It doesn't take a really long time, even with my E.D. issues, to send a river of love in one.
godfrey38

Re: Name your go-to purse that makes you cummm!

Post by godfrey38 »

This has been the hot purse that's made me cum buckets lately...a little gift from me to the wife for Xmas X3

Kate Spade = Cum Heaven
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ilovepursesandpumps

Awesome purse! I am loving Kate Spade patent leather bags. I have three or four of them. One is a HUGE patent leathet bag that is soft as a baby's butt! I love straddling it, and also licking it. So delightful!!
Laura91_is_a_dork

Post by Laura91_is_a_dork »

This one was my everyday purse. But, since I got my green Stone Mountain bag, this one is now solely for sex.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I think your Stone Mountain flap over bag is great, I have one in almost every color. My favorite is a winter white that molds itself to my body. I love to put multiple bags on my body while I have my way with one soft sexy handbag. 8)
ilovepursesandpumps

Yeah, Radared!! I do, too, love putting multiple purses on my body, while fucking one of them. I will be buying four bags online this weekend. Two Coach, and two Michael Kors. It will be four or five days till i receive them vis USPS. I will be having a blast jizzing them! I know they will get beach balls put in them and inflated, so i can straddle them til i shoot a load on them!
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Laura91_is_a_dork wrote:This one was my everyday purse. But, since I got my green Stone Mountain bag, this one is now solely for sex.
Hi Laura, I love your purse :D :D :D :D
patent lover

Post by patent lover »

Hey laura that purse (handbag in UK) is hot even for a none patent one so how would u use it for sex I've only thought of two ways

1, rolling up and using it as a dido
2, filled up with something and riding it

Sorry if I embarrassed you
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Havent fucked many brands only
Mui mui guess lv amd prada have to say fucking the inside of a prada is fucking amazing
ilovepursesandpumps

I sooo wanna buy a Prada bag soon. I am thinking either leather OR patent leather. I wanna cum into some money. LOL