Name your go-to purse that makes you cummm!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

reddresscrossdress

Re: Name your go-to purse that makes you cummm!

Post by reddresscrossdress »

godfrey38 wrote:This has been the hot purse that's made me cum buckets lately...a little gift from me to the wife for Xmas X3

Kate Spade = Cum Heaven

That purse is so cute! I love it so much!!

Would you take more pics of it, please? Maybe with it opened up with a pack of Virginia Slim 120s inside?
reddresscrossdress

Post by reddresscrossdress »

patent lover wrote: rolling up and using it as a dido

Oooo. I've never thought about something like that.

As crazy and dirty as it sounds, I'd love to have a leather purse lubed up and used to fuck my ass.
knelson692012

Post by knelson692012 »

Michael Kors - Bedford. My wife has it and I cant keep my dick off of it - lmao

radared1

Post by radared1 »

Class act purse, that is so sexy and lovable.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Note to self: BUY A FUCKING MK BEDFORD!!!!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Not sure what a Bedford is, but I love Coach handbags, the big ones, they are hot....... 8)
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

radared1 wrote:Not sure what a Bedford is, but I love Coach handbags, the big ones, they are hot....... 8)

Yes sir!! I have been ebaying a lot lately
I have put a ton of Coach bags on my watch list. i saw some Coach Ashleys, Coach Colettes, and Coach Juliettes, as well as Hamptons, and one totally beautifil yet unidentified bag, as far as the style name. I will ask the seller for the style number on the creed hopefully it is a real one, and not a knockoff, but it is a honey of a purse!!! A purse i need in my bed!!!

Oh yeah..a Bedford is the pink Michael Kors in the posting before mine when i said "Note to self: Buy a fucking Bedford".
LanaMichelle

Post by LanaMichelle »

IMG_1873.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

My lovely purses for fucking must have no name......they must be sexy and made from soft leather :!: Ok, there are some purse brands I like: Aigner, Bally, Bruno Magli, L.Credi etc, but this is not important. Important for me is that the purse makes me crazy :D What is still very interesting for me, is the history of the purse which I will immediately fuck. Which lady has carried the purse before at which places the purse was everywhere when it was still in the "normal" use :?: What the lady would say if she could see how I ram my hard tail into her former handbag :wink: :?: If my sperm on the leather splashed, or landed in the inside sheath :D
In this moment I am fucking a soft purse from Bulaggi. Mmmmmmmm so soft and horny :!: Also without name at all it would be an extremely hot part for fucking, so soft she is :D
100_4584a.jpg
100_4591a.jpg
100_4595b.jpg
100_4599a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Nice job, great pictures!!!!!!