How many purses do you have or own?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

How many purses do you have or own?

Post by radared1 »

I know there are a lot of us who love to masturbate and fuck leather women's handbags, So how many of you have bought your own, and how many of you have over ten, or one hundred or over five hundred. Lets see who the real sex addicts are.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: How many purses do you have or own?

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I easily have over 600 purses. Also have over 150 pair of pumps, and 30 pair of women's boots!
reddresscrossdress

Post by reddresscrossdress »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote:I easily have over 600 purses. Also have over 150 pair of pumps, and 30 pair of women's boots!
wow.
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

radared1 wrote:I know there are a lot of us who love to masturbate and fuck leather women's handbags, So how many of you have bought your own, and how many of you have over ten, or one hundred or over five hundred. Lets see who the real sex addicts are.
I fuck for about 40 years with leather handbags, so I must split the answer something :wink:
Handbags which I own topically and fuck....... over 400
Handbags I have fucked and the ladies have not noted it.......approx.150/200
Handbags I have fucked and the ladies have noted it.......8 I never forget it :wink:
The sum of all handbags, fucked by me....... near 1000
ilovepursesandpumps

1000 handbags? Wow!! I have been buying purses since about 1990. For a few reasons i won't go into, i threw away over 200 purses since then. I simply had chosen to rid myself of my purse obsession. The next thing i knew, i wanted to buy purses again. Since 2006, which may be the last time i threw out any purses, i haven't stopped. The obsession has gotten worse. I have spent, i would guess, $5,000(US) on purses, pumps and boots, in the past two years.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I have bought way to many, but when I see a sexy looking bag i just can't help myself and I get it. Some are brand new and very expensive, most are off ebay, some are from thrift stores and some from garage and estate sales. On ones I really like I have multiple one, for example back in the eighties Ann Klein mad a hobo leather bag with a round handle that fit over your shoulder. It so sexy and the leather is smooth and feels great. I have well over twenty of those in a variety of colors.
I carry a coach bag with me in my vehicle while i drive. It relaxes me to stroke the leather.
I know the extra excitement when you can use someone else's purse. It makes you cum even harder than before. I would love to lie on a bed covered with purses and have sex with another. Keep up the spirit and keep the pictures coming. 8)
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Well I did it again, this time at a consignment store. A buttery soft black B Makowsky, it comes complete with a cell phone slit on the back and I just pumped my cock in and out until I felt the tingle. It was heavenly. 8)
ilovepursesandpumps

radared1 wrote:Well I did it again, this time at a consignment store. A buttery soft black B Makowsky, it comes complete with a cell phone slit on the back and I just pumped my cock in and out until I felt the tingle. It was heavenly. 8)

Consignment stores are awesome! There are several here in Vegas that i will go to this week. Both are known to sell high end bags! I wanna find at least a Coach, Kate Spade, Michael Kors, or other hot bag! I did buy several bags from a consignment store in the past. One i remember was a Gucci Speedy. Forgot the other.
Laura91_is_a_dork

Post by Laura91_is_a_dork »

Only somewhere between ten and twenty, I think. Had I kept every bag from early ages onward, there would be much more than that. Oh, well.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

what happened to Lura91_is_a_dork?