Leather skirt and handbag fun

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherbaglover

Leather skirt and handbag fun

Post by Leatherbaglover »

In moment they are my favorites for fucking and I have a lot of fun with both :D .

http://de.xhamster.com/movies/6275903/l ... n.html?s=7

Ficklederrock02ba.jpg
Ficklederrock02aa.jpg
100_8095a.jpg
100_8096a.jpg
100_8097a.jpg
100_8098a.jpg
100_8099a.jpg
100_8110a.jpg
100_8112a.jpg
100_8111a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Re: Leather skirt and handbag fun

Post by radared1 »

very nice, love the color of the skirt. The cum looks so good on it. Also love the way the purse has two sides, it looks like a pussy to fuck. Great job. 8)
Leatherbaglover

radared1 wrote:very nice, love the color of the skirt. The cum looks so good on it. Also love the way the purse has two sides, it looks like a pussy to fuck. Great job. 8)
Because these purses are looking like a pussy, I love them so much :wink: :D It´s a great pleasure to fuck them :D :D
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I loooooooooooove purses like those! They are a blast to fuck!!! I have many purses like those in my collection!
Leatherbaglover

ilovepursesandpumps wrote:I loooooooooooove purses like those! They are a blast to fuck!!! I have many purses like those in my collection!
Please, show me your purses :D
ilovepursesandpumps

They're in storage. I will have to get them out one day and post pics!
kinkykev44

Post by kinkykev44 »

I've never fucked leather that color, I love fucking different color leather think I've nearly fucked every color except that..
ilovepursesandpumps

kinkykev44 wrote:I've never fucked leather that color, I love fucking different color leather think I've nearly fucked every color except that..

I love the exotic colors of purses. I am a big time collector of Rebecca Minkoff bags, and her Morning After Mini comes in soooooooooooooo many colors! I ALMOST bought a sea-green one this past week, but the lady didn't wanna hold it until this thursday, where i woulda bought it. I just bought three more MAM's. One is a wine color, one is a burgandy color, and the other is a lipstick color. CANNOT wait to get them on monday! I am gonna have a blast bouncing my cock on those purses!
LeatherSteve65

Post by LeatherSteve65 »

Give me that skirt!!