cum inside my aunts leather handbag

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Re: cum inside my aunts leather handbag

Post by radared1 »

Let’s see some more pictures like this from others.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Loved your photo,s
radared1

Post by radared1 »

That white purse is so sexy, whis I had it to give it a load.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Who else has ever cum in someone’s purse?
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I came in my sister's purse, and also my other sister's purse. One time, they shared a purse. I always wanted to fuck it, but i could never find it. One day, i was in our garage, and found that purse!!
I ran it into the house, ran in my bedroom, and shut the door. I finally got to cum on that purse!!

My cousin had a roommate, but she wasn't home. I was over at his apt. one night. We were drinking and listening to music. I decided to stay the night. He went in his room to sleep. I was gonna just sleep on the couch in the livingroom. I was gonna hit the sack, and noticed a purse in the corner of the room, on the floor. It was green vinyl. It had a vinyl interior. I went in the bathroom and found some hand lotion. I dumped the contents of the purse on the floor, and then put some hand lotion inside it. I then undressed, and put my cock up into the purse. I zipped it up, as far as it would go. I fucked the purse for a minute, two minutes tops. I then came into the purse. I came in that purse three or four times that night. It was time to get some shut-eye, so i cleaned out my jizz, put the contents back inside it, and put the purse back where i found it, and went to sleep.

My mom had a friend. She had a purse she always carried. I never got to fuck it until one night, when she came over to the house. She put her purse on the coffee table, and went into another room where my mom was in. I looked at the purse, and thought "it's time to cum!" I ran her purse in my bedroom, and shut the door. I just got undressed, dabbed a little hand lotion onto the purse. I massaged my cock with her purse, until i came on it. It felt great! I cleaned up my mess, and ran the purse back into the livingroom, and put it on the coffee table. She came out of the room 5 minutes later. If she stayed in that room longer, like 5 minutes, then i woulda ran the purse into my room for another cumming. Too bad i couldn't have. It was a nice orgasm!!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Leather bag lover do you still have the white purse and do you still use it regularly?