big leather travel purse II

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

broker72

Re: big leather travel purse II

Post by broker72 »

Your post has got me rock hard.. can only imagine your big leather beauties.. look forward to seeing them soon.. pls try and post pics asap..appreciate it
broker72

Post by broker72 »

love the last 2 pics.. what brand are they??
claudius

Post by claudius »

Hi Broker. The last two are Chinese Laundry brand. I got the first one almost 10 years ago. Saw it and instant E. I especially love these really huge purses. When I got the first one I remember that I came instantly rubbing my hard organ in it... as the bag is soo soo soft and smooth. Got the first one in black then found the hunter green one..then in brown and finally one i chartruse (sp?) It's great to cuddle with these really big purses as they can touch you face, chest ,and genitals all at the same time! 8) 8) It is very much fun to have several out to have all over yourself!

Occasionally I'll "travel" with these bags and carry them as my "carry-on" on airplanes. That can be very exciting if females are sitting next to me :D 8)

I'll post a picture of all of them when I get a new camera...
broker72

Post by broker72 »

claudius what a super post.. keep thinking about having these bags.. are they leather? and do they have a website? we have such similar taste in leather bags.. looking forward to you getting a new camera and posting more of these beauties.. any suggestions on new large bags webites.. need to buy a few
claudius

Post by claudius »

Broker et al. Just ordered and received a really spectacular purse just recently. 8) 8) Saw it on Poshmark and was able to bid down by $50. I was advertised as a really huge, really soft, Marni down and leather bag. Exquisit soft black leather hobo with down lining to make it incredibly soft.... :lol: What a landing place for a firm organ!!
Will share pictures when I get a new camera. Keep looking for those great finds as they are out there!

Chinese Laundry make the very big soft satchel purses about 10 years ago so not on a site for a long time. Did just find another purple one this year on Ebay and in great shape!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Love the picture of you in the red vinyl gown and the black Jimmy Choo/
broker72

Post by broker72 »

wow claudius your posts excite me no end.. looking forward to seeing the pics of your new bag
radared1

Post by radared1 »

How about some more pictures of you in the red dress and some sexy extra large bags.