big leather travel purse II

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

claudius

big leather travel purse II

Post by claudius »

Seeing a previous post on a very big travel bag inspired me to post some pictures of a recent huge bag or purse that I recently got. For some reason very big purses appeal to me so this one fit the bill! You can see how big and soft it is especially in comparison to a floor length balck leather maxi-coat that I also got. You can gets 3 or four sweaters in these purses (which I use..or a beach ball.?.. or whatever..) which is what I like to stuff them with. :D Have a new leather purse arriving shortly and will show it if you all wish, 8)

On another note...a vinyl one, I also ordered X-mas presents for myself, a black and a red shiny pvc ball gown. One is like a one Lady Gaga wore when she met the Queen of England! Instant hard on when I saw it ....imagining cuddling up with her or another woman in this dress. 8) :D I guess it is only hot if you like vinyl too. I love the long leather coats, skirts, etc. very much too,so I guess I'm a "bisexualist" when it comes to materials and things that turn me on. We're all unique but have the common thread of lovimg purses of all types. What a great forum to share!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
broker72

Re: big leather travel purse II

Post by broker72 »

oh my god these are so big and lovely.. would love to see a close up of the leather and u wear them.. btw which previous post inspired you to put up these.. would like to see those bags as well.. give me some time to discuss this fetish of large leather bags.. chat with u dear claudius.. pls let me know when we can chat one on one..
radared1

Post by radared1 »

broker you are a man of good taste. I think Claudius leads the way with great big purses, you too. 8)
broker72

Post by broker72 »

thanks radered.. we are a rare community and should be more connected to share our love
radared1

Post by radared1 »

How about posting some follow up pictures of the purses, they sure look lovely. 8)
radared1

Post by radared1 »

How about some more pictures?
claudius

Post by claudius »

Here are some more of my "travel" purses for your viewing pleasure...I hope. See if any of them turn you on. they do me obviously. :lol: 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I like all of them, you look really good with the gloves and long skirt. I too love to pull the big bags in close to my chest and hug them. Outstanding job, thank you. 8)
broker72

Post by broker72 »

Outstanding claudius.. love the pic where u hug the bag to your chest.. all the other bags also look lovely.. pls describe them for us in detail..
claudius

Post by claudius »

Ok broker, when I get a little more time. We can't get toooo much of these type of purses can we?? :lol:

Any new purses at your end? Keep searching my fried....