Colleague's Handbag

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Handbaglover

Colleague's Handbag

Post by Handbaglover »

Some of my colleague's having amazing handbags and theres just one in particular that i absolutely love and always wanted to fuck, the bag in question is a Fossil Sydney Satchel in baby blue. well about a month ago we had a work night out and i wasn't drinking that night because i was taxiing some of my co-workers and i had to drive early in the morning. so i noticed my colleague was using her sexy bag when i took her from work to the pub and met up with my other co-workers and it was a fantastic night and i noticed when the others left to head for more drinks she didn't have her bag with her and she had a smaller one with her instead, i thought my brain was playing tricks with me! anyway when i got back to my car on my passenger seat her beautiful bag was just sat there just waiting to be fucked. well as soon as i got home i fucked that bag so much and it was amazing because it still had everything in. anyway the next time i saw her she didn't even ask about her bag and she still hasn't a month later, i think she got so drunk she totally forgot that she left her bag in my car! so now i have her beautiful bag!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lovespurses

Re: Colleague's Handbag

Post by lovespurses »

Show us what she had inside her purse when you acquired it. That would be great
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

What a streak of good luck!! Awesome!! Isn't life grand sometimes!! Show us the bag's contents!!
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Yes and sho us a picture of her and please shower it with cum!
Handbaglover

Post by Handbaglover »

the contents of her bag! it is unbelievable this little bag doesn't look big but its like a bloody tardis. has anyone had any experience with fossil bags? depending on which one you get the leather is so soft and the leather is so good quality!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Yes, sometimes drunk ladies forget or lose her handbags :wink: :D . This can be an advantage for us whom we love handbags :D .
Now you have a nice handbag there, give her your best :!: :!: :!: :wink: :D
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Handbaglover wrote:the contents of her bag! it is unbelievable this little bag doesn't look big but its like a bloody tardis. has anyone had any experience with fossil bags? depending on which one you get the leather is so soft and the leather is so good quality!
Handbags with contents are the absolute climax for me. Please, send your sperm inside in this handbag :D :D
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

That is flipping crazy! I dream about something like that happening to me. How does she not try to find her purse with her I'd and credit cards etc in it? Is it because she took all the important stuff and put it in her little purse? What if a chick wanted to test someone and see if they would return it? What if she comes up to you 3 months down the road and asks why you didn't return her purse and what did you do with it? Anyway good job. Show us a picture of her so we can masturbate to her picture.
Handbaglover

Post by Handbaglover »

Well To be fair, she had all her cards with her and stuff with her, she bought a new purse that day so that one doesn't have anything in! And yeh she was totally wasted.
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

There was a guy on a yahoo group devoted to purse jizzing, and this guy had a knack for getting women to sell their purse to him, with the contents included! I.think that is insane!! If someone is a con artist, I am sure you could convince a woman that their purse is worth some money. I don't remember the exact amounts he paid, but could you imagine?
Last edited by ihumpherpurse on Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.