Colleague's Handbag

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ihumpherpurse

Re: Colleague's Handbag

Post by ihumpherpurse »

There was a guy on a yahoo group devoted to purse jizzing, and this guy had a knack for getting women to sell their purse to him, with the contents included! I.think that is insane!! If someone is a con artist, I am sure you could convince a woman that their purse is worth some money. I don't remember the exact amounts he paid, but could you imagine?
Handbaglover

Post by Handbaglover »

so everyone i have some more interesting news about this lovely bag. when i was at work today i noticed my colleague carrying this exact handbag again! i thought how is that possible did she buy a new one? no she actually thinks that bag is her bag but i know that it isn't! me and a few other colleagues where just randomly talking when this bag came up in the conversation by another co-worker and she explained that her friend had the bag and she found it in the same place they went drinking and picked it up thinking it was her friends bag. so god knows who's that bag is but hey ho. at least i still have hers!
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

Is it just me or am I confused? If she grabbed somebody else's purse it would have that owners belongings, wallet, ID, credit cards etc. There is no way they both were carrying the exact same things in their purses. Even if she was drunk, she should be sobered up by now to realize that's not her purse. Plus you can't tell me they both had their cards and ID out of their purses and wallets at the same time. That seems like a lot of coincidences all together to me. They both were carrying the exact same purse, syle, color, and everything?Seems unlikely but I guess anything is possible.

As I said before I'm confused. I just feel like there is some missing information here to make it all make sense. Great score with the purse and contents regardless though.
Handbaglover

Post by Handbaglover »

I have no idea aswell! I was just as confused still am. Either way I just found out that her friend has been us by her bag and she only got it back because she noticed it when she went to her friends. And yep I'm still confused too.
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Damm lucky I wish some of my Lady friends would forget there bags lol
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

Would love to see what the inside of that big sexy pink wallet looks like
volcanoroot

Post by volcanoroot »

Awesome bag