patent leather vs. shiny pvc

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Re: patent leather vs. shiny pvc

Post by radared1 »

Claudius
How about some more pictures of your patent leather Jimmy Choo. It floats my boat!
claudius

Post by claudius »

Need to get a new camera since computer update won't let me upload pictures to computer. :evil:

Yes, I will send up many more purse pics in future. :)
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

claudius wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:37 am I was hot lately for my Jimmy Choo big black shinly patent leather purse. Since I was in a "vinyl" mood too thought I'd get out a hot red dress too and double the pleasure. 8) 8) :) Found the tote on Poshmark for $4 ..well worth it I thought! :D

I RR likes this purse too?? :) 8)
Oh, you go on Poshmark, too? i just recently started going on that site. Do you buy on there, or sell, or both?
claudius

Post by claudius »

Yes, Poshmark is a great source for zillions of purses. I've bought many many there. Haven't sold any yet but may in the future. Keep searching for that "perfect" purse my friend. :D
ilovepursesandpumps

There is no such thing as a perfect purse. I.have bought so many in my life! I would imagine the closest thing to perfect would be a Chanel black patent leather Jumbo Flap Bag!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I love my Jimmy Choo black patent Saba bag, it still has the lingering smell of perfume of the previous owner. I also have a Jimmy Choo Lolha black paten bag that I love to hold and wear on my shoulder. But there are so many sexy bags from Anne Klein, to Maui Mui. The main thing is to enjoy them. I often do with several each day. For even more fun throw in some Michael Khoisan black patent cum fuck me hhels. Love them.
Plasticpansy

Post by Plasticpansy »

Oh My!! What lovely bags!
Love the thought of them being subjected to lots of cum.
What do you do with them when you have finished with them?
Do you ever sell any after your use?
ilovepursesandpumps

I would never buy shoes, boots, purses that another guy had blasted his jizz on. It would be different with a female doing it, though. We have no way to tell, of course, unless we have a lab analyze them. It would be too costly. Just using soap, water, maybe something that would really remove the microscopic traces of dried up jizz would do the trick.
Plasticpansy

Post by Plasticpansy »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:08 pm I would never buy shoes, boots, purses that another guy had blasted his jizz on. It would be different with a female doing it, though. We have no way to tell, of course, unless we have a lab analyze them. It would be too costly. Just using soap, water, maybe something that would really remove the microscopic traces of dried up jizz would do the trick.
That's fair enough but we are all different and have our own individual kicks, mine being to see and have items that I like used and abused by other guys cum and piss :D
claudius

Post by claudius »

Am re-posting some of my favorite purses . Love the huge
big bag look! :D 8)
Channel Cabas tote.jpg
The-Many-Bags-of-Bravolebrities-2.jpg
bag ladies 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.