patent leather vs. shiny pvc

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ihumpherpurse

patent leather vs. shiny pvc

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I have always loved patent leather. Sometimes, we see shiny pvc being called patent leather. There is a world of difference, especially with high end bags. The leather is so soft on them. There is a website that has a beautiful, scrumptious, hot Kate Spade patent leather bag that i want so bad!! I have the exact same bag! It just is an incredible bag! I love to lick the bag as i am fucking another one.

Does anyone here love patent leather as much as i do? I love the immaculate patent leather bags, brand new, or very well taken care of. Ironically, i want to shoot a load on a bag like that and make it messy looking!!
claudius

Re: patent leather vs. shiny pvc

Post by claudius »

Hey, that's a coincidence, I was just thinking of getting a thread going on patent leather too!! :D :D

I'm an ecclectic fetishist and love vinyl, some faux leathers, most all soft leathers, and especially shiny patent leather. 8) :D :D That's probably because my "first" purse was an imitation black patent one. Whenever I see big soft patent leather purses I get an immmmmediate hard on! :) I've been fortuate and persistent over the years to have found some that I really treasure, as you do your Kate Spade (let's see some pictures of her.. :D )
I can share pic of some of my favorite ones but was also thinking of tell the story of my "Quest" for a Gucci Hysteria purse. If some of you are interested I'll relate my multiple search for this to die for bag and other like purses along the way.

I call the quest "Gucci Hysteria " cause that's the name of the purse . It all started when I saw this add...What do you all think?( Not just you patent leather lovers out there.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

WOW, that is one beautiful purse. I too love patent leather handbags and have several from Dooney B. in fact I have two of the same color both in black and red. They were very expensive bags when they were new. 8)
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

That is a stunning purse!! The girl is stunning, too! WOW! My Kate Spade bag that i want is just like that! I will post a pic today of it. The one on the website that i want is just like the pic of that Gucci Hysteria bag. It's just flawless, shiny, immaculate black patent leather. REAL patent leather. The glory surrounding it is incredible! It's like the best thing since sliced bread! :) The price of that bag is probably $1000, easy, as it's a Gucci! The Kate Spade bag i am gonna get was like $400 brand spanking new, but the seller is letting it go for half that. It looks like it was never used. I just wanna put my cock n balls all over it, and straddle it and hump it till i shoot a load all over it!
patent lover

Post by patent lover »

thats why im patent leather lover my all time fave bags
claudius

Post by claudius »

I will keep this patent tread going for a long time since I think there are more that a couple of us our here who love shiny soft patent leather.
I 'll document my quest to find and have this "amazing" Gucci purse.

Here is one of my fovorite U-tube videos of a woman showing off the purse. Gets me hard every time!! 8) :D :D What do you all thinK and feel about it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFm0IqG9tUE It's under Amazing Purple Gucci Hysteria

Patent lover, please share some of your favorite bags.
patent lover

Post by patent lover »

Keep trying to add pics but hard to do off my phone
claudius

Post by claudius »

Hi Patent Lover ! I hope you "love" it as much as I do. It's just one area of my loves within this fetish. Funny I'm reading this now as I just had a BIG horny "patent" craving. I am sitting here ( as the wife is away) wearing a soft shiny gathered vinyl short skirt, a real patent leather coat- jacket, red pvc gloves, and a big, fat, fully stuffed fine patent tote which I just halled around to a coffee house to study ( with-out the other stuff of coarse). 8) 8) The glimmer, feel, and smell of this stuff, esp. patent leather drives me nuts!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep trying to post your pic sas I, and I think others will love to see them too!

What did you think of the Hot Italian women feeling up the Gucci Patent Leather purse in the video?? :?:

I can keep this thread going a long time if you or others are interested>
radared1

Post by radared1 »

You are one lucky man if your woman is dressing and accepting your fetish. Would love to see the purse first and then her in her outfit with the purse. 8)
claudius

Post by claudius »

Wishful thinking! :( I said she was away. She only occassionally will wear a coat or dress but unfortunately like many women, sees it as "rival".