Ff

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

claudius

Re: Fucking my neighbors purses and jacket

Post by claudius »

Wow!! Nice job :D :D It makes me very horny with your great pics. I got to watch my next door neighbors' house when I was about 10 and discovered one of the teens soft white vinyl hobo purses. I smuggled it out in my pants, brought it home, and played with it many, many times a day for many weeks before sneaking it back to her house, thinking she would just assume she "misplaced it". 8) Too young to ejaculate in it but it really helped solidify my purse fetish!

I like to use jackets, coats, or dresses in addition to purses....or better yet like you with something on and finishing into a purse...ah.....nothing better right?

Thanks for sharing. :)
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Great photos, keep up the good work. this is the same type I really love,
jizz on purse

Post by jizz on purse »

Did you fuck them on her bed?
kinkykev44

Post by kinkykev44 »

Last edited by kinkykev44 on Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

oh hell yeah. Nothing feels and smell better than nice soft leather wrapped around your cock, and you have got a fine cock!
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

I love your pictures very much :!: :D Handbags and leather clothes are so nice for fucking, and to this collection is soo nice. I would not say no, to this nice collection :D
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

KEVIN : please post more pics of the neighbors leather being used plus more of your roommates leather being fucked and jizzed
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

It's every guy in this forum's fantasy to get the "i am going out of town. Will you watch my house?" question from a female neighbor. I would go nuts!! I was at my sister's apt. one Christmas Eve. She had a friend living in the same apt. complex. She asked me to go over to her friend's apt. and grab something. Her friend was at work. She gave me the keys to her apt. I didn't wanna worry sis, so i went and hurried back. I always made the wrong decision that night. What if i stayed an extra five-ten minutes, raided her closet, creamed one of her purses, boots, heels, etc. Then went back to sis's apt. and said i went to the store or something as a excuse why it took me so long?? I had a golden moment slip through my hands! I always regretted it.
kinkykev44

Post by kinkykev44 »

[ :)
Last edited by kinkykev44 on Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Those look great, I am looking forward to some more pictures/ 8)