Lamb leather burgundy purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherbaglover

Re: Lamb leather burgundy purse

Post by Leatherbaglover »

All your purses turn me on :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :lol:
leather purse sex

Post by leather purse sex »

would you ever sell any of your purses i would buy even after being cummed
claudius

Post by claudius »

Hi leather purse sex and others. What do you all do with your purses when you want to prune down your collections?? For many of you getting rid of some hot purses that you have had may not even be a question, but for me and I hope others who have been buying and collecting purses over decades...well, have quite a collection!! 8) Some high end bags I sell at a special high-end consignment store, and less expensive purses to a general confinement store. Some, that I just buy compulsively or on the spur of the moment and are cheaper...I may just donate to the Good Will store or one like it. Who knows, may another purse fetishist has the same tastes and snaps it up. :D :D Some are "sentimental" or favorites and we won't part with them but others should or could be "recycled". I always clean my purses right after use so they are "spot -cum less".

Are any of you familiar with Poshmark?? That is my favorite site for finding great purses. Zillions of them and most pretty cheap! :) I might consider using that site to "sell" in addition to buying purses..What do you all think??

BTW, I just took a week trip to Michigan and my wife begrudginly let me take this big soft burgundy beauty along! Although I wanted her to wear it, I had to settle to using it myself....but that was VERY ok too!! :D 8)

Happy pursing!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

lets see the purse you took
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Claudius, i just started going on Poshmark about a month ago!!. I have a few purses in mind to buy from that site. Some beautiful Kate Spades!! I am also going to buy some pumps from the site. Beautiful preloved bags and shoes!! The best part is, if you are interested in any of the pumps/purses on that site, you can ask the female seller, "Can you model the purse for me?" or "can you model the shoes for me?" I love doing that, and then buying a purse, or a pair of shoes, and when i get them from USPS or the shipper, i send a load up in them while thinking about the seller. She has NOOOOOOOOOO idea what i'm doing to her beloved shoes/purse after modeling them for me. :)
leather purse sex

Post by leather purse sex »

Can we see some more pictures of this bag used in different ways!Or a combination of your purses i love your bags!!! :D
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I agree, how about some more pictures, 8)
claudius

Post by claudius »

Ok, love too but going away again for a short time. I will post more purse images when I get back.

Ah which purse(s) to take?? 8) The big black patent leather one, the big leather burgundy one, or one of my favorite super soft pleated faux leather totes? Tough decision but maybe I'll take several... :D

RR how about seeing some of your recent pictures ? Someone else getting a balck patent Kate S. too?
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Claudius are you going to sell jizzed purses on poshmark, or purses that aren't jizzed?
claudius

Post by claudius »

Both when I do.