licking purses

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ihumpherpurse

licking purses

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Ok i haven't really gotten into the habit of putting part of a purse into my mouth, but lately, i've been loving it! I take a leather bag, and put part of it, like a strap, or even the front, or yes, even the bottom of it, into my mouth. I lick the purse as i'm jerking off with my other hand, most of the time i'm doing it with a purse. Does anyone find pleasure in this? I sure do! It's gotta be leather, though. I don't want any fatal disease like cancer! I don't wanna lick any vinyl purse. Sometimes, the vinyl purses are made with lead. I used to lick vinyl purses years ago, and then i read about the lead problem. I don't want BPA, or any other dangerous chemical in my body, so i won't lick a vinyl purse. I am going to buy another HOT HOT HOT Rebecca Minkoff MAM soon! It's been over two months since i bought my last one. I love putting a beach ball inside it, zipping it up, and then inflating the ball, which makes the purse appear full. It's so hot!!!
radared1

Re: licking purses

Post by radared1 »

Nothing better than kissing a leather purse and snuggling with it. I agree 100 % with you.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Yes. I have been buying Coach Madison Sabrina purses lately. I have two or three i am going to buy this coming weekend. I really love the soft and supple feel of these purses. I have been licking/sucking the purses as i boink other purses. I love the taste. The perfumey smell of the purse goes straight up my nose as i have the purse grasped between my lips. My teeth were putting little marks in the purse, but i don't push the part of the purse i am licking/sucking too far in my mouth like i used to. It is wonderful now! I think about the female who used to own the purse, and i imagine she looking beautiful, and i imagine what she would say if she could see such a surreal pic of her former purse being licked and sucked by me, as my cock is up inside the compartment of another purse, fucking it good. I then start jizzing!! Sex isn't all physical. There is definite mental aspects of it that help a person climax.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

You are right on, you might try this next time. Use a patent leather high heel to jam in your mouth as you cover your body with leather handbags. It will make you explode when you cum.
ilovepursesandpumps

I have done that. I wanna go the extra mile, though. I wanna buy some Christian Louboutin pumps, used, and suck on one of the pumps and blast a load in a purse! Earlier, i was boinking inside a Carla Marchi leather purse while i had a Coach Madison Sabrina purse on my chest, and was sucking on my new (well..new to me. I just bought it this weekend and got it in the mail today) Michael Kors black patent Grayson satchel. The taste of the purse is wonderful! I really blasted inside that Carla Marchi purse!!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

It has been a little over a year since you last commented on your topic. Are you still loving the leather? Kissing the soft leather handbags? How about the shoes? Did you ever get some Louboutin heels?
ilovepursesandpumps

nope. still not gotten any Louboutins. I am going to within the next few months! I want a hot black patent pair!!