The Young Girl ( Cum for the update on page 2 )

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pursecummer

Re: The Young Girl (pics to cum soon)

Post by pursecummer »

Yeah show us some pics of the milfs hot leather coach purses with your cum all over them. Let the cum dry on the straps so they will feel your sticky cum on their bare shoulders. It also feels good when your fucking their purse to shove the strap in your ass. Show us pics
classicleatherpurse

Post by classicleatherpurse »

PantyThief wrote:Anything good in her panty drawer?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
classicleatherpurse

pursecummer wrote:Yeah show us some pics of the milfs hot leather coach purses with your cum all over them. Let the cum dry on the straps so they will feel your sticky cum on their bare shoulders. It also feels good when your fucking their purse to shove the strap in your ass. Show us pics
I had discovered that the young girl's mother's friend has a black leather Coach that i happened to find in
a storage closet with some books and papers. Apparently, the young girl's mom's friend has been staying
at the house spending the night and she drinks Vladimir Vodka most nights and seems to lose track of stuff especially
a Coach purse that i was so excited to see. Seeing that purse made me horny as fuck and i wanted to rub my penis
all over the smooth fine leather!! Aghh fuck, i know it will feel so damn great on my cock!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

That's hot! Fill it with your cum and let it dry. She would never think in a million years that someone filled it with cum. Spread your cum all over the strap so next time she wears it on her bare shoulder she has your cum all over her. Show us pics. Lube the strap up and stick it in your ass while fucking it. Nothing better. Keep up the good work and show us more of their purses
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

classicleatherpurse wrote:
pursecummer wrote:Yeah show us some pics of the milfs hot leather coach purses with your cum all over them. Let the cum dry on the straps so they will feel your sticky cum on their bare shoulders. It also feels good when your fucking their purse to shove the strap in your ass. Show us pics
I had discovered that the young girl's mother's friend has a black leather Coach that i happened to find in
a storage closet with some books and papers. Apparently, the young girl's mom's friend has been staying
at the house spending the night and she drinks Vladimir Vodka most nights and seems to lose track of stuff especially
a Coach purse that i was so excited to see. Seeing that purse made me horny as fuck and i wanted to rub my penis
all over the smooth fine leather!! Aghh fuck, i know it will feel so damn great on my cock!!
I love this handbag and would fuck them with pleasure once. :D :D It is so hot to see which nice lady she has held before in her hands. :D :D Thank you for the pictures :!: :D
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

classicleatherpurse wrote:Hello pantythief, yes i did find a black sexy lingerie in her drawer and also here are the pictures of her 2
brown soft purses that makes my cock become so hard & wet.
This brown purse is sooo hot. :!: :!: :!: :D I would like to rub my hard cock on it :D :D :D :D .
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Ohhhh that is an aweeeesome purse!! I would surely wet it with plenty of semen!!
classicleatherpurse

Re: The Young Girl (New update to cum)

Due to problems with my internet service, I haven't been posting but have recently subscribed with a new internet provider. Anyway, I apologize for the long delay and I wanted to share an update and I have a few photos to share.
The painting project I was working on for that young girl's parents was a success and I have been given some additional
work due to some renovating they want done for their home. So that is GREAT news for me to have the continued opportunity of fucking that young chick's brown purse with glory! The other day in the afternoon, the parents said
to me that they would be out for a few hours, so I was aroused to my play time with the young girl's soft purse.
The girl was involved with a school activity and left some of her belongings behind.
I spotted that fuckable brown purse and climbed into the young girl's bed and started masturbating at the site of
her cute, sleek purse with a long shoulder strap! On the front flap of the girl's purse, there is a part of the buckle piece that I slipped my penis through and I got an immediate boner. My hard cock was throbbing as I kept jerkin' back n' forth
in a fast motion and ahggg it felt so damn fuckin' sensational - wooh, wooh!! Of course with this action, i had the fantasy that I was cumming into the girl's shaved tight pussy and fucking her up the ass!! Umm fuck!! Oh fuck it felt so incredible and that was the joy in getting sexual gratification with girl's most prized possession that is usually their constant companion that is across their hot bodies and hot titties!! Oooh, wee!!! I am total ecstasy when I have that super access to the young girl's fun lovin' purse!!! Yeahhh fuck!!! 8) :D :P :lol: I will be fucking that purse more as I have more opportunities.
pursecummer

Re: The Young Girl ( Cum for the update on page 2 )

Post by pursecummer »

That's awesome! Did you let it dry? There's no way you got it out of all those little holes in the purse right? She will be carrying your cum around with her all the time. Rub some cum on the strap next time to dry so some of your sticky cum will be rubbing all over her bare shoulder. That's hot. Have you checked out their closets to see what other purses they have? Show pics. What about her mothers purses? Any soft leather hobo purses those are the best. Squirt some lotion on it and wrap it around your dick and fuck the shit out of it! Good job and show more pics man!
classicleatherpurse

Re: The Young Girl ( Cum for the update on page 2 )

Thanks pursecummer. Oh yes, I did let the cum dry on her purse - heeheehee :lol: :)
In the next session with her purse, I'll make sure to put my seeds on the strap so that
her bare shoulder will feel my cum! Oh just thinking about wrapping her purse strap around my dick gets
me so fuckin' horny as hell! :D 8) The next time I have an opportunity, I will fuck the mother's leather shit.
And in fact, I believe that the girl's mother carries a hobo style leather bag. I pray that the mother will leave that
big leather bag available for me to give a good fuck!