The Young Girl ( Cum for the update on page 2 )

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

classicleatherpurse

The Young Girl ( Cum for the update on page 2 )

Post by classicleatherpurse »

Just recently, I had the opportunity to have an intense masturbation fun time with a young girl's brown
"leather like" purse. The girl is 17 year old high school junior. (Whom is far prettier than any girls during my
high school days) The girls in my high school were not that pretty but a lot of them did carry sexy purses that I would dream about fucking all night! Anyway getting back to this situation, her purse is so damn soft and it feels so fuckin amazing on my hard cock! Every time that I set my eyes on this young girl's brown purse, I get an immediate boner
and I just lust after purse and become so fuckin aroused to fuck it with my horny dick! hahaha!
I had arrived in the late morning and the girl's mom wanted me to move some of her daughter's furniture out of the way
so that I could begin a section to do the painting. I noticed a brown leather purse with a very long strap hanging on the back of a chair by a table next to stereo speakers. I casually glanced at it while the mother was explaining where she wanted me to start painting. This only took a couple of minutes, then the mother went downstairs, so I grabbed the purse and my penis was starting to twitch and I was stroking it. I closed the bedroom door and then pulled down my jeans & underwear and I let the young girl's purse hang from my erect dick!! Then, I tied the strap around my penis
and I started to cum a bit as my semen dripped on the top of the brown purse. After that, I put the front of purse against my hard cock. I could feel the cold buckle from the flap pressed against my wiener and I moaned in ecstasy!
Then shortly after, I heard the mother ask if everything was okay. Heehee! Apparently, she must have heard me moan.
I told her that I dropped a hammer and it hit my toe because I had my drill and tools with me regarding the painting.
Oooh, that was a close call! So at this moment, I decided to pull up my pants and underwear. I left my cum on the front flap of the young girl's brown purse to dry. For now, I continued with the painting and took a lunch break to return home early in the afternoon before the girl comes home from school.
The next day, I put another coat of paint in that section of the young girl's bedroom. I did notice that the brown purse wasn't in her bedroom. This probably meant that she was using it for that day after I had my fun time with it from the previous morning. Just that thought made me wet and hard from that fact! Hehehe! :) 8) :)
I took a break from the painting in the young girl's bedroom because I had another emergency project that I had to repair for another homeowner in my neighborhood. I will be going back to the young girl's home on Friday morning to continue with the painting. A very surprising visit happened to me yesterday evening! The young girl shows up at my house because her mother had sent her to give me a check as part of the retainer on my work for them.
The girl was wearing a different purse when she came over to my house to drop off the check. She had a black & gray canvass bag and that for sure did not "turn" me on to say the least. In a way that was great because it is an indication that the brown soft fuckable purse will be waiting in her bedroom for my cock! Oh yeah, I am looking forward to Friday!!
It seems most young girls like to use different purses each day according to their clothing style they have planned for the day. I am hoping & praying that this young 17 year old girl will be using a different purse... Picture to cum soon...stay tuned and keep on fucking those leather purses with glory boys!!
Last edited by classicleatherpurse on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ifucklthr

Re: The Young Girl (pics to cum soon)

Post by ifucklthr »

where are the pics????
PantyThief

Post by PantyThief »

Anything good in her panty drawer?
classicleatherpurse

Hello pantythief, yes i did find a black sexy lingerie in her drawer and also here are the pictures of her 2
brown soft purses that makes my cock become so hard & wet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

ok you got pics but where is the jizz??
classicleatherpurse

The young girl and her family will be going away for a few days this weekend so, I will make my move for fucking
her brown leather purses. I am looking forward to raping the fuck out of the brown purses!! It will feel so damn
wonderful to rub my hard cock on the young girl's leather -- oh yea, fuck yeah!!! :D :P 8)
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Awesome. Raid their closets. Fuck the moms leather purses too. Show us all the different purses and lotion them up for a good fucking. Show us your seed all over them. I like to cum inside and let it dry. Usually the mom will have nice purses like coach etc to fuck. Show us everything. Getting excited
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

The purse is like...meh...but it's still great and awesome because you are fucking it!!! When i'm jerkin with a purse, i close my eyes and fantasize about the owner/previous owner of the purse and what she would be doing as i'm sending my seed all over her handbag! The best stories about a woman/family going out of town is that you will have the whole house to yourself, to rummage through the woman's/daughter's closet and jerk it with some really hot purses! Send your seed all over the hot handbags!! If those purses could talk, they will surely tell some great stories!!!
classicleatherpurse

The young girl and her family are planning to leave late morning (Saturday) and returning on Monday late evening!
At lunch time around noon, I will make my way into their home to do my project because they had left me the keys.
Of course, I know I will be spending more time fucking the young girl's brown purses and I will be sure to squirt my junk
on her mother's purses. I am hoping that the mother has some fuckable purses for me to play with my cock, oh yea!!! :D :) 8)
This is such a wonderful, exciting opportunity for me. I plan to temporarily smuggle the young girl's purses to
my house so I can give them all of my dick attention. It's going to be fantastic to sleep & fondle with the young girl's purses and her mother's purses over the weekend!!!
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Show us pictures!! I know you already did plenty of raping of the woman's/daughters purses. Hoping you found some awesome bags to fuck!!