I like wearing ladies leather clothing while I jerk off

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bootshooter

I like wearing ladies leather clothing while I jerk off

Post by bootshooter »

Anyone else with me here?

I'll be on skype for the next 20 minutes or so if you wanna watch. Otherwise you can contact me on skype at hotleather73. Maybe we can watch each other
pursecummer

Re: I like wearing ladies leather clothing while I jerk off

Post by pursecummer »

Do you have leather purses you jerk off with? Where did you get them? Show pics of them
bootshooter

Post by bootshooter »

No purses, but I do have leather skirts and pants that I love wearing and cumming in. I'm wearing one of my favourite skirts now
bootshooter

Post by bootshooter »

Dammit. I have lots of pictures on my phone but forum runner isnt letting me post pics anymore
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

would love to see the leather pants. cummed on or not either or :)
nicklovesbootshox

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

I love wearing Womens leather while I jerk off!! I have a couple pairs of pants, two jackets, and several pairs of gloves!! I used to have a skirt, but threw it away during one of my "purge" moments. The feeling of soft supple leather on my skin and cock is absolutely amazing! I would love to skype with you sometime!! I might be on later tonight, I don't know your time zone so I'll guess I'll be on about 4 hours from now!!
Laura91

Post by Laura91 »

bootshooter wrote:No purses
May I ask why? Sounds like you need at least a couple of them. The ensemble needs to be complete. :D
bootshooter

Post by bootshooter »

Never really felt the need to own or cum on a purse. Although, a nice, soft leather handbag would feel great on my cock while I rub one out. Mmmmm, thought provoking
Laura91

Post by Laura91 »

bootshooter wrote:Never really felt the need to own or cum on a purse. Although, a nice, soft leather handbag would feel great on my cock while I rub one out. Mmmmm, thought provoking
See?! That's what I am saying. I would suggest an 80's purse. But that is just my preference. :D
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I would recommend an Anne Klein classic hobo. they were very soft and smooth leather, looked great on a woman's shoulders, yet when the were full they felt so good up under your balls that you came almost as soon as you put the purse there. How would I know, I have bought lots of them, all colors and used each and every one. Love them. 8)