New Purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Laura91_is_a_dork

Re: New Purse

Post by Laura91_is_a_dork »

I've considered doing that a few times. But, at the end of it all, I'm usually wiped out (and yet, relaxed). :lol: Then, I think to myself: "Maybe some other time". But, that time never comes.
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Laura91_is_a_dork wrote:^ :lol: :lol:

Here's my first new purse of the year. I was getting it just to wear while having sex with other purses. But, after feeling this purse as I took it out of the package. Well..... :mrgreen: that plan has now changed. :wink:
Oh Laura, this is a wonderful purse :!: :!: :!: I wish, that I could have my fun with her :wink: :D :D
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

Laura91 wrote:My Stone Mountain purse showed up today. It's really nice. :D
and a very good choice for fucking and cuming on her
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

Laura91 wrote:The new purse has arrived.
good shape, to put my cock inside, rub and jerk inside
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

Laura91_is_a_dork wrote:
Green Purse.jpg
My first "new" purse since June! I can't wait to take it bed and try it out.

:mrgreen:
for my oppinion, this bag is perfect for using her all night long and fill it with cum
Laura91_is_a_dork

A Few Purses.jpg
None of these are new arrivals. But, I wanted to post a pic of these four purses in a group. I had to do it the cheap way by putting push pins on the walls. But, soon, that won't be the case. Normally, I have all of my purses hanging on the back of the bedroom door. But, tonight, I ordered a coat rack to hang all of them on. It's one of those things that I always planned on buying. But, I never got around to it. I also ordered another purse. Once both of those things arrive, I will post my usual pics in this thread.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Laura91_is_a_dork

Here's another new purse.
Black Purse.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

that is a really nice leather purse, got me instant hard. i bet you have been naughty with it hehe
Laura91_is_a_dork

Another new purse
Laura91_is_a_dork

leatherdog420 wrote:that is a really nice leather purse, got me instant hard. i bet you have been naughty with it hehe
Oh, you know that I have. :mrgreen: The one that I got today will just be for wearing in bed. But, the other purse that is coming will be for sex.