New Purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Re: New Purse

Post by radared1 »

sweet looking purse, looks good enough for me to break it in for you. LOL
After checking out your purses, it looks like the cloth one needs to go.
The big stone mountain looks perfect to take to bed. Thank you for your pictures.
Laura91_is_a_dork

Post by Laura91_is_a_dork »

I am assuming that you are talking about my blue Vera Bradley purse?

No. I can't get rid of that one. I've had a lot of fun with that one. I could never get rid of that one.
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

i can picture you riding that leather purse with some leather clothes on also mmmmmm
Laura91_is_a_dork

Nah. I don't have any leather clothes. That's not my style. Purses are the only leather items that I own.
Laura91_is_a_dork

Another green purse. This one has a bit of a "preppy" look compared to the one that I got earlier in the week.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Laura91_is_a_dork

Just woke up following some nice sex with my new purse. It's a keeper. :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

The red leather purse looks so sexy and cute, just the one to have a good time with. :lol:
Laura91_is_a_dork

My new purse FINALLY showed up. The goons at the postal service decided to play football with it for a week and pass it around the shipper's hometown before letting it leave. It was more than a little annoying.
timay

Post by timay »

Laura91_is_a_dork wrote:My new purse FINALLY showed up. The goons at the postal service decided to play football with it for a week and pass it around the shipper's hometown before letting it leave. It was more than a little annoying.
mmmmmm now that purse is fucking hot!!
PursesBootsPumps
Laura91_is_a_dork

New Purse. This is for my pair of big Realistic headphones for when I am on the go and using my mp3 players.