Soft large leather handbags for fun!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

leatherfetishnpa

Re: Soft large leather handbags for fun!

Post by leatherfetishnpa »

I have dozens of large leather purses.I cum on them daily! have a new Cole Haan, new coach, and a new B Makowsky all in the last few months. i will post soon. so glad i found others who love leather bags like i do!!! Have the soft supple Cole Haan in pink on my lap now!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I look forward to seeing your purses, you have good taste in leather handbags. As I am reading this I have a white Stone Mountain bag over my shoulder, a grey Anne Klein Hobo, a black leather large Ellington over my neck and my newest buy a large grey vinyl studded bag. They all feel great and my newest purse is yet to be broken in but it will tonight. LOL :lol:
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

when can i start ill do it while everyone watches
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Would love tofuck all them hoy bags
claudius

Post by claudius »

Here is a super soft and very large purse that I got for myself for X-mas. I've been enveying it for a long time. It's had good use so far this year. 8) 8) The boots are fun too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

A great fantasy is to go to a dinner party, or even a house party, and round up some of the purses the drunk girls leave all over the house, or even in the "purse and coat room". Then, i strip down and have them all over my body.. I hang some on my junk, like a purse hook, whilejerking off into another one. The girls are in the living room, or even outside, and they're passed out, or making out with someone, or talking, or whatever, and i've got their purses all over me, shooting wads of semen into them, etc. It would be quite awesome!
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

claudius wrote:Absolutely to both! That's what these purses are for- to be used in many ways. :lol:

BTW I just got 3 wonderful purses on Ebay and will share their pictures when I get a chance.

Anymore big bag lovers out there?
HI! I love big bags! I have a few coach bags that are big. I tried uploading photos to the site, but for some reason, it gives me an error. Anyone wanna gimme a clue on how to upload pix? Thanks!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Love the bag and the boots, keep up the great photos. 8)
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

radared1 wrote:It is not often that I can find time to have fun by myself with lots of bags. But when I do I love to have at least six or seven with me so that I can enjoy the feeling of leather all over my body. Does any one else love this too. 8)
I love to do the same with used leather handbags from the eighties. I have a special predilection for this kind of leather handbags. At that time the most erotic handbags of all times were produced, after my taste, and were also sold of course. Everywhere in the streets you could see these exciting handbags, and, besides, my penis could not calm. To my luck I had then richly the opportunity, to have fun with many of these leather handbags. Moreover, I love to fuck with a handbag which was used, or still is topically in the use. This is why I allow myself when required a used older leather handbag to buy it on Ebay or in a second-hand goods store.

Handbags like this:

$(KGrHqR,!qwE+nTwyO3OBQNKre0z-g~~60_57.JPG
$(KGrHqR,!jYFCO-y1In9BQ)Mfj(C2w~~60_12.JPG
$T2eC16FHJGYFFkye9bD3BSYupr!Qm!~~60_57.JPG
$T2eC16VHJHYE9nzpeDFwBQHUHbHtVw~~60_58.JPG
0603416.JPG
1299270367-602.jpg
il_fullxfull.473491133_olyj.jpg
IMG_7076.JPG
I have fucked all these handbags with my biggest joy. I fuck the first handbag just now, which you see in the pictures. The leather is so soft and soaks up my juices very well. I love to take 3 or 4 such handbags in my bed. Particularly in the darkness it is thrilling to examine these handbags with my hard penis. That i could rub the leather on my stiff penis to feel the form of the handbag, is absolutely erotic for me. If the handbag owns a flap, I love to open this with my hard penis. This "plop" from the magnet fastener is very exciting over and over again for me. If I hear this, it is not far to the orgasm any more.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Love your posts, I just returned from four days of being by myself and sleeping with thirty bags at a time. It was so much fun wrapping up with the leather bags. Loved it. 8)