black patent handbag

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Re: black patent handbag

Post by radared1 »

you are the top dog in this kennel. all 3 pictues are great, i really love the last one. I like patent leather it is so sexy. 8)
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

liehum123 wrote:What do you think? 8)

I love it :D :D
Dar421

Post by Dar421 »

i love it
claudius

Post by claudius »

Dar and LBG, glad this is a trun on for you too! :D :D

What do you like about it? What would you like to do and have? My case is made.
Dar421

Post by Dar421 »

Ive cummed in my moms
claudius

Post by claudius »

Welcome to the forum dar421!! If you love purses, leather or vinyl clothing, and/or gloves...this is the place for you. :D 8)

We'd love to hear as much about you and a description of your mom's purse as you feel comfortable to share. I had one of my first "experiences" with my mom's marshmellow-vinyl soft white purse! I still get an instant erection when thinking about it. The sneakiness of it added to the adrenalin rush as I'm sure it did for you too. What color was it? What style? Is that what started you on this path...?? etc. I and we'd love to hear your stories.

Happy Turkey Day :D :D
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

That is a HOT bag! A few weeks ago i was on ebay, and saw my dream bag. A Chanel Jumbo Double Flap Bag! It was kinda worn, as the seller described it, but looking at that beautiful, eye-popping, mesmerizing, stunning bag, i wanted to bid on it and win it, have it shipped to my home, and send cum wad after cum wad up in it and on it! I bid. I was high bidder, for about an hour or so. I bid $185.00. The bag, even though it was worn, sold two days later for over $1100! A chanel bag! drooool! Hot leather interior, and a beautiful patent leather exterior. My dream bag! Yes! One day, i'd have to save and save and save for about six months for one, but i'll get one!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

claudis, how about some more pictures of your black patent Jimmy Choo.
reddresscrossdress

Post by reddresscrossdress »

ihumpherpurse wrote:That is a HOT bag!
Yes it is omg it's sooooo cute.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Brought this back for all to enjoy, Claudius is the big dog in this forum. Love your pictures.